Logistics Analyst - 2324
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Eagle Harbor, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, is a Federal Contracting company looking for a Logistics Analyst in support of the Mid Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center (MARMC) providing technical and support services.
- Receive supplies and distribute as needed.
- Review work specification packages, RCCs for CNO/CMAVs, etc. to identify government furnished Long Lead Time Material via NMD.
- Review material requirements from the Third-Party Planner in MAT (AIM) and monitor status of LLTM and Critical Path material, parts and assembly requirements provided by the 3PP.
- Research and identify alternative sources of supply when estimated delivery dates do not support job start dates or availability schedules.
- Review and tech editing using technical drawings, technical manuals and other research tools, such as LOGICOM or HAYSTACK, whichever is available, and determining the order method Future Use Material (FUM), NSN and open purchase.
- Submit required market research and develop the necessary documents to complete the procurement package when order method is open purchase.
- Perform Depot Level Repairable (DLR) management functions to include receipt and turn in of carcasses as well as researching, validating and challenging NAVSUP Weapon System Support (WSS) carcass charges.
- Review work packages when complete.
- Create inventory lists when necessary to provide to the local storage facility for conducting inventories or to assist in the staging, shipping, receiving, crating, moving and storage support.
- Assist with location storage facility in the performance of inventories received for affected CNO/CMAV avails when necessary
- Confer with logistics management teams to determine ways to optimize service levels, maintain supply-chain efficiency, and minimize cost.
- Provide life cycle logistics in support of ship repair and maintenance.
- Track product material requisitions, open purchase, MILSTRIP flow, from origin to final delivery
- Input excess/future use material (FUM) into the government’s Material Access Technology (MAT) database.
- Create the necessary documents using MAT to properly identify FUM for labeling purposes and for transition to the local storage facility.
- Monitor movement of material to ensure storage location is updated in MAT.
- Assist with the effort to properly identify excess/FUM prior to inputting to MAT.
- Recommend improvements to existing and planned logistics processes.
- Develop and/or maintain models for logistics uses, such as cost estimating and demand forecasting.
- Develop reports to provide material status or to produce metrics.
- Provide assistance and/or develop standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate with the MARMC SME/Manager the request of necessary funding to be established via COST JON/PLANNING ESTIMATE.
- Review drawings and cost estimates for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
- Communicate with the maintenance team’s Project Manager, Shipboard Specialist, and other engineering staff and other personnel to resolve problems.
- Provide all recommendations to MARMC SME/Manager for concurrence and approval.
- US Citizenship.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Active Secret Clearance; Candidates currently possessing an Active Secret Clearance or higher are preferred.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum six (6) years of full-time hands-on experience with Navy shipboard supply system.
- Minimum of two (2) years full time hands-on maintenance related to ship Maintenance and Material Management (3M), repair, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of shipboard systems and equipment.
- Knowledgeable in material identification and requisitioning using Military Standard Requisitioning and Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP), and open purchase procurement via commercial vendor.
- Ability to read and interpret Allowance Parts List (APL), research Technical Manuals associated with shipboard systems and equipment and be able to communicate with maintenance personnel.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn and become proficient with the following software applications: Maritime Systems Environment (MSE) Information Handling Services (IHS-(HAY STACK), LOGICOM, Material Access Technology (MAT), Material Requirements (MRQT), ONE TOUCH, E-MALL, Maintenance Figure of Merit (MFOM), Navy Maintenance Database-r (NMD-r), Technical Data Management Information System (TDMIS), Configuration Data Management Open Architectural (CDMD-OA) database.
Position located in Norfolk, VA.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Eagle Harbor, LLC
Transportation and Storage