Crime Gun Intelligence Coordinator - Manager - 1548
Eagle Harbor, LLC Huntsville, AL
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Eagle Harbor is an emerging specialty-consulting firm focused on providing innovative strategic planning, project development, and management solutions. We are a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and owned by the Village of Old Harbor, Kodiak Island, Alaska.
Qualified candidates will be expected to:
- Utilize law enforcement and leadership experience to manage contract personnel and associated work activities;
- Support the establishment of employee schedules and coordinating priorities;
- Support the recruiting of new personnel;
- Coordinate and conduct presentations and training to agency officials and/or contract personnel;
- Administer corporate policies and procedures;
- Conduct new employee orientation;
- Establish rapport with others to accomplish objectives;
- Provide liaison support outside the office as required;
- Analyze, summarize, report and share information both verbal and written;
- Utilize Crime Gun Intelligence to identify high value targets, merge NIBIN hits, tracing results, multiple sales, NICS and local intelligence;
- Distribute Crime Gun Intelligence to the proper authorities;
- Coordinate the results from crime gun intelligence with ATF Field Divisions - Field Intelligence Groups, local law enforcement intelligence and designated authorities;
- Coordinate collection of Crime Gun Intelligence from surrounding agencies;
- Bring additional agencies into the process of NIBIN and e-Trace;
- Distribute unconfirmed hits;
- Assist with site management; ensure timely entry and return of hits and traces;
- Assist with quality control; ensuring that casings are properly entered, and traces are properly conducted;
- Track and document the results of leads provided from crime gun intelligence;
- Perform Site Surveys at ATF and NIBIN Partner sites as needed;
- Conduct entries and perform image and correlation reviews on NIBIN equipment after receiving training from ATF or another authorized trainer;
- Assist in data collection by: Entering evidence into (IBIS), performing image & correlation reviews and conducting comprehensive tracing;
- Correctly identify and trace firearms through the ATF e-Trace system;
- Utilize NESS for the entry of local RMS event information associated with ballistic evidence entered into NIBIN, analysis and triage of all NIBIN leads, tracking of all NIBIN Leads, referrals, results and reporting success stories.
- US Citizen with valid US Driver’s License
- B.S. Degree from accredited college or university or equivalent combination formal education, work experience and on the job training;
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with local, State, or Federal law enforcement is preferred, but not required;
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing a large staff;
- Ability to work with and coordinate the efforts of local, state and Federal law enforcement;
- Proven ability to manage complex, multi-layered challenges in dynamic environment
- Plan and complete complex projects and present those plans and projects to a group and identify and overcome obstacles to those plans;
- Successfully complete the ATF clearance process;
- Willing to provide a DNA sample as part of employment screening;
- Analyze, summarize, report, and share information both verbal and written and complete complex projects;
- Strong presentation skills in presenting plans and projects to a group;
- Available for occasional travel.
Positions are located in Huntsville, AL
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Eagle Harbor, LLC