Campus Ambassador(Student Support)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance
As a Campus Ambassador, you will be responsible for creating a warm and professional environment on the campus for all current and prospective students. Under the supervision of the Campus Director, you will also provide communication between the campus and the remote enrollment team when needed, ensuring prospective students experience an outstanding, warm, and professional experience at the campus.Job Description
- Welcome and professionally greet current and prospective students and new visitors to the campus.
- Act as the on-campus liaison for enrollment team members working remotely and function as the on-campus liaison for the remote enrollment team.
- Organize and lead regular campus events (including but not limited to open houses, student appreciation events, etc.)
- Guide prospective applicants through each phase of the on-campus enrollment process with the remote enrollment team, ensuring proper setup and facilitation of video conferencing sessions, web-conferencing, and arranging proctoring and financial aid interactions.
- Perform specifically designed individual and group campus tours using approved verbiage to highlight the people, simulation labs, and academic services that make the campus and the institution valuable and unique.
- Provide back-up support for the Front Desk when needed (i.e. phones, badges, payments).
- Lead or assist with issuing books and supplies to new students before each start day.
- Lead or assist with external student events such as graduation, pinning, career fairs, and community service/DEI events.
- Support on-campus and phone-based referral initiatives under the direction of the enrollment team and Campus Director.
- Provide on campus operational support for students and staff (i.e. receiving and uploading transcripts, proctoring, troubleshooting student issues, etc.) and help manage prospective admissions candidates on-campus.
- Field inbound calls and make outbound calls to current or prospective students regarding campus events and scheduling as needed.
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times.
- Carry out other administrative and reporting duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in client-facing customer service position.
- Strong communication skills and ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for the value of education and empathy and kindness for all students.
- Demonstrated ability to present with skill and confidence in front of individuals and large groups.
Strong computer skills with ability to use video and web conferencing applications, knowledge of Microsoft Office and Contact Managers.
- Medical, Dental and Vision starting the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 2 Weeks’ starting Vacation per year. Increasing based on years of service with company
- 12 paid Holidays and 2 Floating Holiday
- Company Paid Life Insurance at 1x’s your annual salary
- Leadership development and training for career advancement
- Tuition assistance and Forgiveness for you and your family up to 100% depending on program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Eagle Gate CollegeMurray, UT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.