Dispatcher (Transport Supervisor)
Eagle Eyes Transport, Inc. Plymouth, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
Transport Supervisors (TS) are dispatchers that make sure that daily operations of Eagle Eyes Transport remain organized and compliant. The TS is responsible for overseeing daily dispatch operations including monitoring driver teams in the field, communicating with clients and EET agents, scheduling and related data entry and generally any other operational task appropriate to the role of dispatcher. In this position, the TS will be responsible for ensuring that the company remains in compliance with all regulations and will be responsible for making sure that all processes are properly documented.
- Transport Supervisors must have excellent computer skills across multiple platforms, excellent customer service skills, a patient and solution-oriented attitude, and must be able to effectively problem solve issues that arise.
- Additionally, the TS works with the driver agents to ensure that all processes are accurate and compliant as defined by the Cannabis Control Commission and the State of Massachusetts.
- The TS may be called upon to serve as a Transport Agent (driver) from time to time.
Essential job functions
- Effectively navigate and utilize multiple cloud-based internet platforms used to manage dispatch and compliance functions.
- Oversee and manage daily communications and organization, keeping management and key employees updated as needed.
- Opening, closing, and generally overseeing daily operations at the EET operations center.
- Storing, inventorying, and transferring products to and from the warehouse and secure vaults.
- Operate company-provided transport vehicle in accordance with company safety policies and procedures and in compliance with all Massachusetts state regulations.
- Physically load and unload product from the transport vehicle.
- Agents must always maintain compliance with Cannabis Control Commission regulations.
- Must comply with all Eagle Eyes Transport safety measures and procedures.
- Fulfill all dispatch checklists and tasks in an effective and professional manner.
- With a high attention to detail, analyze and focus on making sure all incoming manifests and other compliance documents are accurate and complete.
- Obey all traffic laws and operate company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- It is mandatory for the TS to be comfortable with basic modern technology and have a working Mobile smartphone at all times.
- Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with all cannabis Control Commission regulations and State of Massachusetts laws.
- Complete all Eagle Eyes Transport internal on boarding and training requirements as well as completing vendor responsible training and any other tasks required by the Cannabis Control Commission.
- Experienced and comfortable interfacing with customers and/or the public.
- 1-2 years of experience in a dispatch or other similar role required.
- Knowledge of, or experience working in the Cannabis industry, cannabis strains, cultivation, and medicinal effects, a plus.
- Must possess a valid Massachusetts driver's license in good standing, with a driving record clear of repeat violations, at-fault accidents or moving violations during the past six (6) years.
- Must possess above average computer skills with the ability to learn and adapt to new systems quickly.
- Must be a minimum of 25 years of age (insurance requirement).
- Must pass internal and CCC background checks, at least annually as required.
- High school degree equivalent.
- English language skills (spoken and written).
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to maintain a flexible working schedule and adjust on the go if hours are extended during a shift.
- Must be willing to complete internal diversity and positive impact survey annually.
Skills and Attributes
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Punctual-on time
- Ability to learn and master basic mobile phone applications.
- Attention to detail
Eagle Eyes Transport, Inc.Why Work Here?
Amazing growth opportunity in an emerging industry!
Eagle Eyes Transport is a fast-growing customer service centric cannabis and cash transportation and logistics company serving the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Our goal is to grow our team of knowledgeable, friendly, enthusiastic professionals who offer customers an exceptional customer service experience in a fast-growing industry. If you are seeking to enter the cannabis industry, or simply looking for a new opportunity with a growing company and flexible schedule, then we may be the company for you!
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Eagle Eyes Transport, Inc.