The Project Manager works directly with the project delivery team to ensure our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
They manage and co-ordinate the onboarding of new clients, oversee different initiatives and project phases, monitors their progress and completion, and ensure the project delivery team meet the expectations of the clients and provide the necessary support and guidance during the project cycle.
While this is not a technical role, the project manager will benefit from an appetite to understand the technical solution that we offer to help resolve challenges in an efficient manner and allow for a broader conversation with the clients.
As a project manager, you will know how to manage an Agile project whilst understanding the importance of being flexible with project management frameworks in order to best support our clients.
The role is likely to include travel to client sites depending on the scope of the client projects.
The "superpowers" you should possess are problem solving, autonomy, pro-activity and adaptability.
A day in the life of a Project Manager...
- Managing projects and services as directed by the Head of Delivery
- Effectively delivering projects, ensuring that client's requirements, systems and processes are understood by the project delivery team
- Overseeing the capturing and documenting of client requirements by the Business Analysts (BA) and obtaining sign off
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Proactively managing the delivery of project milestones to agreed deadlines, ensuring business ownership is established for implementation
- Overseeing the user acceptance testing process
- Managing documentation for all work undertaken; creating, maintaining and circulating project plans and other project control documentation
- Managing all project risks, issues and actions; resolving or escalating critical issues to the Head of Delivery
- Managing the change control process
- Organizing and chairing project meetings
- Producing and circulating a weekly project summary
- Developing a good understanding of Eagle Eye's systems, website solutions, payment services, administration and reporting services
- Working alongside internal departments on product development, system upgrades, testing and deployments to live
- Developing positive and productive relationships with Customers, Project Delivery teams, Development Teams, Technical Support, External Partners and Service Providers
- Adept at managing multiple projects and schedules and see them through to completion
- Able to identify risks at the outset of a project and develop proper mitigation plans if the risk is realised
- A skillful negotiator with the ability to keep stakeholders' content and working toward a unified goal
- Able to take control and make decisions
- Able to adapt quickly to change and to work with ambiguity.
- Highly organized and task driven
- Capable of recognizing what's important versus what's urgent
- Confident being customer facing
- An excellent relationship builder
- Outgoing, energetic, and honest.
- Significant practiced experience in project management
- Experience working with multiple project management methodologies such as Agile, Kanban, Waterfall, etc.
- Experience working with cross-functional IT teams including software development, BA and QA
- Proven experience of planning, facilitating and leading workshops and meetings to deliver agreed outcomes
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of Information Security principles and practice.
- PMI or similar project management qualification (desirable)
Is this you? In return we will give you...
- A competitive base salary
- Bonus scheme with potential to earn up to 10% of salary dependent on your own personal behaviors, achievement of goals and company revenue targets
- Flexibility to work from home and flexible hours or job shares considered
- Generous annual leave package including
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 5 days paid sick leave
- Enhanced maternity / paternity leave and assistance in returning to work
- Support in continuous learning and self-development
- Medical and Health insurance including
- 24 hour access to virtual doctors appointments
- 24 hour employee assistance program
- Access to the paid Headspace app subscription
- Mental Health First Aiders to support employee's mental wellbeing
- Employee Resource Groups focused on underrepresented groups in Eagle Eye, including Purple Women
- Charity Committee committed to organizing events throughout the year to raise money for those less privileged
- A friendly, fun, growing team of people who work hard but love to play hard too, with location specific Christmas parties and annual whole company get together hosted in the UK
Eagle EyeSan Francisco, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.