- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $100,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Eagle Eye Renovations is currently looking to add 3-4 individuals to our team of storm restoration representatives to assist in handling the influx of insurance claims due to storm damage such as hail and wind that have recently been affecting the metropolitan area. Our company’s revenue tripled from 2018 to 2021, and we are expecting to continue to grow, becoming one of the area’s fastest growing restoration companies. To handle the additional jobs our company anticipates, we need 3-4 driven, energetic, independent individuals to join our team and assist homeowners with their insurance claims, and storm damage inspections.
No experience? No problem.
Eagle Eye Renovations delivers the best storm restoration training program in the nation, developing fully capable, proficient representatives within 3-5 days. Individuals we hire receive training on the basic construction, insurance, and storm damage knowledge they need in order to represent and assist homeowners through their claims, so prior experience is not necessary.
Compensation & Benefits
- All pay is commission based. Commission is based on percentage of each contract.
- Commission is paid 1/2 upon job approval, and remaining balance upon job completion. (No More Waiting for your commission check!)
- Flexible Schedules- more time for you!
- Annual trip for top performers
- Commission is 50/50/10 split if you have previous experience - new project managers will be at 35/65/10 split until fully trained.
- Must be comfortable dealing face to face with customers
- Must be able to climb a ladder to a roof when necessary
- Must have reliable transportation
- Independent nature, self-discipline, and good time management (representatives create and manage their own work schedule)
- Sales experience is a plus, but not a necessity
- Must have a smart phone capable of taking pictures/video during home inspections
Responsibilities & duties of the position
- Inspecting & documenting homes for storm damage
- Meeting directly with homeowners after inspections to educate them on the claims process and sign restoration agreements
- Marketing / lead generation for new prospect through door-to-door sales.
- Meeting with insurance adjusters
- Communication with the office staff on jobs
Eagle Eye Renovations LLC
12760 Stroh Ranch WayParker, CO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?