- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Our Company
Eagle Eye Produce is a premiere grower shipper with more than 30,000 acres under cultivation. We grow in multiple states in the United States as well as several locations in Mexico. Our focus is to provide our customers with a year round supply of the products we grow. These items include; several Potato varieties including organics, Onions, Watermelon, and Nogales Vegetables (Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Cucumbers). Additionally, we own and operate several state of the art production facilities across the United States. With Sales offices from New York to California, our team of experienced staff is dedicated to meeting our customer’s needs.
Our Mission: To be the Partner of Choice to our customers by growing and delivering the highest quality produce, providing exceptional customer service, and employing the best people in the industry.
As a key member of the Eagle Eye Produce team, the Account Manager plays an integral part in developing and maintaining strong and effective relationships with new and renewal lines of business and providing customer service to clients as assigned and requested. This is a remote work position.
Required Skills / Competencies:
- Must be reliable and extremely trustworthy
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiative with tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to analyze problems and create solutions
- Ability to work under stress
- General business skills
- Must have Logistics and Refrigerated Shippers work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build a portfolio of clients by actively researching and seeking out prospects via phone sales calls
- Negotiate fair rates with both clients and carriers, manage the movement of the client’s goods, ensuring that they are picked up and delivered on time to the client’s satisfaction
- Locate carriers for negotiated loads, communicate daily with carriers, accurately enter and maintain up-to-date information in TMS
- Work with existing customers, new customers, freight brokers, internal staff, drivers etc.
- Responsible for all aspects of handling key Accounts (also referred to as Customers, Clients and Funding Sources) on behalf of Eagle Eye Produce as assigned
- Acts as Eagle Eye Produce first point of contact and spokesperson for assigned accounts by developing and maintaining strong relationships with the key business contacts
- Effectively collaborates with coworkers and management to ensure timely and effective responses to all inquiries or concerns of assigned accounts, including those requiring highly complex problem resolution
- Identifies and implements initiatives to strengthen collaboration and business opportunities with each account
- Applies valid internal policies and procedures, contractual provisions, and regulatory requirements as part of the account management and problem resolution process
- Secures information and provides required reports from internal and external resources to resolve issues and concerns of the accounts
- Functions as a liaison with all relevant constituents in representing Eagle Eye Produce objectives, goals and expectations for each account assigned including meeting contractual, regulatory and other requirements of the account as required
- Documents, researches, and tracks the effective resolution and outcomes of all inquiries and requests from assigned accounts
Expected Hours of Work:
- This position requires 40 hours per week, as needed, to meet the demands of the business and complete the responsibilities of this position
- Duties and responsibilities are performed in an office
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment
Executives Expectations from Employees:
- Complete honesty
- No tie-in with outside businesses that could cause a conflict of interest
- Neatness in appearance and work habits
- Application to the job during working time
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communication and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
- Represent and ensure Eagle Eye’s professional reputation and service excellence are always maintained
Eagle Eye Produce, Inc.
AddressIdaho Falls, ID
BusinessView all jobs at Eagle Eye Produce, Inc.
Get fresh Assistant Produce Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.