Strategic Account Representative - Midwest, US
Eagle Eye Networks is the global leader in cloud video surveillance, delivering cyber-secure, cloud-based video with artificial intelligence (AI) and analytics to make businesses more efficient and the world a safer place. The Eagle Eye Cloud VMS (video management system) is the only platform robust and flexible enough to power the future of video surveillance and intelligence. Eagle Eye is based in Austin, Texas, with offices in Amsterdam, Bangalore, and Tokyo. Learn more at een.com.
Eagle Eye Networks is seeking a Strategic Accounts Representative to work with the branches of our Strategic Accounts within the Midwest US territory. This position will ensure Eagle Eye Networks and our solutions are accepted, understood and sold by our strategic partners to their end users. The role is responsible for face to face calls on the branches, building relationships with the branch personnel, holding training sessions with their sales people, working with the sales personnel to make joint sales calls, uncovering sales opportunities and supporting the partner to close sales. This is an entry level position that will report to the Senior Strategic Account Manager and will work closely with the other members of the team as well as the Regional RSM’s.
- Develop a territory strategy to cover the assigned geography in an efficient manner driving sales results.
- Participate in team selling efforts in partnership with our customers and the other Eagle Eye regional teams.
- Work with the Eagle Eye Strategic Accounts Team to achieve growth of our overall business.
- Build and maintain great relationships with all Eagle Eye strategic account channel partners.
- Travel extensively (60%) to Strategic Account branches as well as making joint sales calls with the partner within the territory.
- Perform product demonstrations of Eagle Eye Networks VMS software.
- Support resellers with design requests for projects utilizing Eagle Eye Cloud VMS.
- Set up and hold training sessions on Eagle Eye Networks solutions to partner teams.
- Maintain and update Zoho (CRM) daily
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm in a professional manner.
- High level of ethical integrity a strong work ethic and a will to succeed.
- Ability to present ideas, expectations, and information in a concise, well-organized manner.
- Previous sales experience, preferably in SaaS, information technology, or security sales
- Experience with video, access or intrusion systems
- Consultative/solutions sales experience in a B2B sales cycles
Why work for Eagle Eye?
Eagle Eye Networks is an innovative, global start-up building the only platform powerful enough to support the future of video surveillance and security. Here your voice will be heard, and talent respected. We have proven leadership and financial backing of one of the world’s premier venture capital firms. The work we do is essential in today’s world, as our systems are used to protect the health, safety, and welfare of people and property around the world. Eagle Eye is a place where you can make a difference. Bring your passion, your drive, a roll-up- your- sleeves- and- get- it- done work ethic, and a collaborative mindset. Be ready to work hard and have fun. We also have great benefits and perks.
- Medical Benefits: We offer a competitive medical plan. Company offsets premiums.
- 100% paid employee dental and vision insurance.
- 401k plan with company match!
- Culture: Innovation drives our vibe.
- Diversity: We embrace our global presence, the diverse ideas and backgrounds of our team to improve our culture, our products and grow our people and our business.
- Unlimited PTO: We value our employees’ work/life balance and want you to spend the time off you need.
More About Eagle Eye Networks:
Eagle Eye Networks is leveraging artificial intelligence on its true cloud platform to dramatically reshape the video surveillance and security industry. The Eagle Eye Cloud Video Management System (VMS) is a smart cloud video surveillance solution, purpose-built to help businesses improve safety, security, operations, and customer service. Tens of thousands of companies in more than 90 countries around the globe have moved their video surveillance to the cloud with Eagle Eye VMS. Customers, including multi-family residences, smart cities, schools, hospitals, hotels, logistics, restaurants, and retail shops trust Eagle Eye for actionable business intelligence and proactive security across multiple locations. The Eagle Eye VMS has strong APIs for the secure integration of third-party systems and works with thousands of industry cameras, so customers don’t have to “rip and replace” their existing infrastructure. Eagle Eye Cloud VMS is the only platform robust enough to power the future of video surveillance.
Eagle Eye Networks is an equal employment opportunity employer and values diversity. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR
Eagle Eye Networks IncZionsville, IN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.