At Eagle distributing, we believe success comes directly from our employees! As a warehouse technician for Nebraska's Premier Beverage Wholesaler, you'll be an integral part of the team, responsible for receiving freight, assembling orders, staging and loading them onto trailers, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in picking and managing inventory.
Join our team today!
Primary Duties, Skills, and requirements:
- Assembling orders using handheld device.
- Move packaged product by hand from racks, shelves, bins or floor onto pick pallet.
- Sort and place packaged product on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence.
- Operate shrink wrap machine to secure order.
- Mark orders with identifying information using “born on date” identification tags.
- Rotate stock, consolidate pallets and warehouse inventory.
- Assist in counting physical inventory.
- Safely operate warehouse equipment including powered hand trucks, sit down fork trucks, and pallet riders.
- Responsible for loading and unloading side and end-load trailers with palletized freight operating a sit down fork truck.
- Organize and maintain a clean and safe warehouse including; sweeping, mopping, picking up trash, sanitation and other duties as assigned.
- Facilities maintenance as assigned
- Follow all safety policies including keeping warehouse picked up, and accessible for all coworkers and customers
- Receive inbound freight into inventory using scanner and software.
All other duties as assigned