11 Cypress View Drive
Naples, Fl 34113
Eagle Creek Golf & Country Club is a small, private gated-community centrally located midway between Naples and Marco Island. Carved out of 300 wooded acres of cypress, pine, and palm trees, the community, begun in 1984, is fully developed with 460 residences. Unique in Naples because of its intimate size, Eagle Creek residents enjoy ready access to all facilities and the ultimate in attention and service from long-tenured, valued employees. In 2018 Gulfshore Life Magazine honored Eagle Creek with two prestigious awards: best private tennis facility and second-best golf course in greater Naples. Florida Trends Magazine 2019 Best Mid-Sized company to work for in Florida ranked #28.
Job Title: Assistant Access Control Director
Reports to: Access Control Director
Job Description –
Responsible for all duties related to the operation of the Gate House and community surveillance in conjunction with the Access Control Director and all directives and duties related to the Property Manager and the Homeowner’s Board.
Hours and days fluctuate accordingly to the needs of the residents, country club, guests, and security access control of the property. Since the Gatehouse is a 24/7 operation, it is an expectation to be available 24/7 for emergency purposes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Embrace and live the core values of Eagle Creek. Must be a team player.
• Check in all members, guests, employees, and vendors.
• Answer phones and designate and record proper information on the computer-generated programs in accordance with standard Law Enforcement procedures and policy.
• Complete all incident, activity, and patrol logs in a clear and concise manner as dictated in the general policy and procedures of operation.
• Secure the Clubhouse, Golf & Pro Shop, Cart Barn, Tennis/Recreation Center, and the Golf/Maintenance Shop on Tower Road. This includes setting Alarms and disarming the alarms and responding to any activation of alarms and reporting the information to the Gate House Staff and the Sheriff’s Department.
• Patrol all Eagle Creek Grounds including club property, common areas, and the outside perimeter of the property.
• Enforce all House, Club and Ground Rules in effect.
• Detect and report speeders, unsafe driving, and safety hazards or violations.
• Answer and provide any service required for any emergency calls for service including medical, fire, or criminal behavior.
• Monitor and maintain surveillance equipment and cameras and recordings.
• Be proficient in the operation of the A.E.D.’s, be willing to be trained in CPR, and checking the A.E.D. for proper operation.
• Control all traffic during special events, give directions, and maintain general order.
• Maintain Gate House equipment including the department patrol truck, the mule cart, and appraise the director of any needed repairs or supplies required.
• Notify all residents or the club personnel when requested in announcing the arrival of guests or vendors.
• Receive and resolve all complaints or direct them to the immediate supervisor who will appraise the Access Control Director.
• Maintain a professional attitude, appearance, demeanor and ensure that everyone entering the property is authorized.
Candidate Qualifications –
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• College degree preferred.
• Military or Law Enforcement experience a big plus.
• Basic computer skills a must.
Physical Demands and Work Environment –
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position requires work performed in indoor and outdoor environments. Active, physical work involving heavy lifting (+50) pounds, carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching, walking long distances, driving and operating equipment for extended periods of time. Requires focus adjustment, depth perception, clear close and distant vision.
Highly competitive salary structure commensurate with experience; annual performance incentive after first year; benefits package includes health, vision and dental insurance; short and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; 401(k) matching; paid time off; paid holidays.
Date Position Available – Immediately
Eagle Creek Golf & Country Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email resume to Michael Folcik – firstname.lastname@example.org
• The subject line should be written in the following manner:
Last Name, First Name
• Document should be uploaded in Word