Title: Accounting Associate
Reports To: Asst. Controller
General Description: This is a full time position involving bank reconciliations and analysis of accounting transactions. Perform clerical activities to support other members of accounting department. Compile, analyze and prepare entries to GL accounts. Must be able to analyze discrepancies and identify the root cause. This office is responsible for accounts payable including preparing checks for vendors and aligning monthly spending with budget. Physical duties include typing, standing, lifting boxes/files, extended reaching, etc.
Qualifications, Duties and Technical Skills:
- Excellent people skills with a working knowledge of general office procedures.
- An ability to work effectively with minimal supervision on a deadline and take the initiative in problem solving issues and customer questions.
- Competent in Word, Excel, 10-Key adding machine, BankTel and FedAdvantage helpful.
- Willingness to help fellow employees when needed.
- Ability to professionally conduct oneself with telephone, email and written correspondence for external and internal customers.
- Maturity and follow through on all duties assigned.
- Monthly Excise Report
- An overall knowledge of the accounting dept. is essential for this job position
- Maximum of two years accounting or banking work related experience
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by immediate supervisor
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodation(s) may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential job functions.
Physical Demands: Manual dexterity for computer work and cash handling/plus lifting boxes/files, typing, standing, extended reaching, etc.
Eagle Bank and Trust
Why Work Here?Candidates should apply directly at : https://eaglebank.applicantharbor.com/jobviewdetails.php?reqcode=REQ202091611036
Eagle Bank and Trust is a decisively well-established community bank with a storied history dating back to 1919 with currently over 24 locat
Little Rock, AR