Lead Automation Technician - Sr. Automation Technician - Permian Basin
- Posted: over a month ago
Eagle Automation is a premier oil and gas automation and measurement provider. At Eagle we strive to provide a complete solution to meet all of our customers' automation, measurement, and electrical needs. Founded in 2000, Eagle has rapidly grown to seven locations, spanning from Texas to Wyoming. The deep talent of our team combines technical expertise with a wide variety of product and services to solve some of our customers' largest challenges. At Eagle we are looking for dedicated employees. We pride ourselves on being a safe, ethical, and customer focused organization. We work with our employees to help them achieve their professional goals by providing them with challenging and meaningful work in an environment where they will continuously learn. We are a rapidly growing organization with endless potential for career growth.
Eagle Automation has an opening for a Sr. Automation Technician / Automation Techncian III to help expand our efforts in the fast paced, and growing oil and gas market in the Permian Basin of West Texas and South-East New Mexico. The candidate will be responsible for managing a crew of 2-4 automation technicians as well as interfacing and communicating with customers on project work. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, reliable, demonstrate a desire to learn and is capable of adapting quickly across job functions and responsibilities. Projects include well-pad installations, commissioning, maintenance, trouble-shooting, compressor stations, salt-water disposals (SWD's), plants, and programming. We are looking for a candidate that wants to grow and advance within our business.
Ideal candidate would have experience in the following:
- Perform Installation, inspection, calibration, maintenance and commissioning of Instrumentation and Automation Systems used in the Oil and Gas Industries. (Upstream and Mid-Stream)
- Knowledge of RTU's, EFM's, VFD's (ROC 107, 800, ABB TotalFlow)
- PLC Programming (Idec, ScadaPack, Allen Bradley)
- HMI Development and Programming (Beijer, Red Lion, IDEC, Maple Systems & Panel Views)
- Communication protocols & radio communications (Freewave, Xetawave, MDS)
- Knowledge of SCADA and SCADA Communications
- Knowledge of Modbus communication protocols and addressing.
- Knowledge of Instrumentation (transmitters, AC Variable Frequency Drives, Operator Interface, downhole pumps, LACT units, and Motor Controls., Coriolis Metes, Turbine Meters and etc....)
- Knowledge of liquid pumping units and pump jack on off controls
- Work in a Team environment and will require to work alone with minimal supervision
- Be able to communicate verbally and in writing to other Eagle employees as well as Eagle Automation customer/clients
At least 5 years' experience as an automation, instrumentation, or process controls technician or field engineer. A 2 year associates degree in Industrial Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, or Process Controls is preferred.
Eagle Automation provides ongoing hands-on equipment training and personal development plans
Website (for more information):
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ManufacturingView all jobs at Eagle Automation