Automation Technician I & II- Midland, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Eagle Automation is a premier oil and gas automation and measurement provider. At Eagle we strive to provide a complete solution to meet all of our customers' automation, measurement, and electrical needs. Founded in 2000, Eagle has rapidly grown to seven locations, spanning from Texas to Wyoming. The deep talent of our team combines technical expertise with a wide variety of product and services to solve some of our customers' largest challenges. At Eagle we are looking for dedicated employees. We pride ourselves on being a safe, ethical, and customer focused organization. We work with our employees to help them achieve their professional goals by providing them with challenging and meaningful work in an environment where they will continuously learn. We are a rapidly growing organization with endless potential for career growth.
Eagle Automation has an opening for Automation Technicians to expand our efforts in the fast paced, and growing oil and gas market in the Permian Basin of West Texas and South-East New Mexico. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, reliable, demonstrate a desire to learn and is capable of adapting quickly across job functions and responsibilities. Projects include well-pad installations, commissioning, maintenance, trouble-shooting, compressor stations, salt-water disposals (SWD's), plants, and programming. We are looking for a candidate that wants to grow and advance within our business.
Ideal candidate would have experience in the following:
- Knowledge of Modbus communication protocols and addressing.
- Knowledge of Totalflow X series flow computers, G4 XRC and XFC boards (need to be able to write Totalflow programs as well as install and setup Totalflow hardware)
- Experience with Ubiquity radios and cameras. Able to connect radios to G4 boards and setup communication.
- Red Lion HMI programming experience
- Experience with FW Murphy Centurion Compressor Control Panels.
- Troubleshoot, repair and install Plunger Lifts, using Totalflows and Master Chief Control valves.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain existing communication systems using (Totalflow G4 XRC, Totalflow G4 XFC, Ubiquity Radios, Ubiquity Cameras, Red Lion HMIs, FW Murphy Centurion, Compressor Control Panel, Modbus addressing)
At least 2 years' experience as an automation, instrumentation, or process controls technician or field engineer.
A 2 year associates degree in Industrial Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, or Process Controls is preferred.
Eagle Automation provides ongoing hands-on equipment training and personal development plans.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ManufacturingView all jobs at Eagle Automation