Emergency Medical Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $52,082 to $62,999 Yearly
Looking to start your EMS career with a bang, look no further than Eagle Ambulance. We not only have over 60 years of experience in patient care and ambulance transportation, but also partner with one of the largest EMS education centers in the Bay Area to help further your education. We are now hiring full time and part time EMT's in Oakland. Eagle Ambulance is a small family oriented company, which will allow you to grow as an individual and make career molding connections.
Both full-time and part-time positions are available!
We are looking for EMT's that are hard-working and team oriented. As a group of healthcare professionals we must always put the patient first. This starts with you, as you will be the face of the organization. Eagle Ambulance has competitive wages with great advancement opportunities, as well as the best equipment in the industry, brand new vehicles, brand new IT hardware and a industry leading learning environment.
Competitive wages starting at $17.25/hr or more based on experience
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Flexibility of Schedules
Paid Sick Leave
Certification Classes with Free CE's
Employee Assistance ProgramRequirements:
- Be a minimum 18 years of age
- Possess a valid California Emergency Medical Technician Card (NREMT not valid to practice in the State of CA)
- Possess a valid California Driver's License
- Possess a valid California Ambulance Driver's License
- Possess a valid Medical Examiner's Certificate
- Possess a valid and current American Heart Associate BLS Provider Card
- Driving Record must be acceptable to our insurance
- Current Immunization Records (TB Test within the past year, DTap, Hep B, and MMR)
- Walk - frequently, up to 4 hours per day.
- Run - infrequently, 1-2 minutes per day.
- Stand - frequently, up to 2 hours per day.
- Sit - frequently, up to 8 hours per day.
- Kneel - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Bend - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry 250 lbs. infrequently (1-3 times per shift)
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry 150 lbs. frequently (5-10 times per shift)
- Must have ability to step up and/ or climb over obstacles.
- Must be able to climb stairs while carrying up to 150 lbs.
333 Hegenberger RdHercules, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?