The sales representative is responsible the sale of our many digital media services. We are a fourth generation family owned business and well established in 12 states. This individual is the direct point of contact with a customer and in charge of ensuring a customer’s needs and expectations are met.
A self disciplined, highly motivated individual is needed for digital media services.
Sales Representative Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Canvasing for new business by reaching out to leads
- Researches customer’s individual or business purchase needs
- Serves existing customers by optimizing current purchase plan with new and relevant digital media services.
- Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field
- Resolves customer complaints and queries
- Maintains monthly or bi-monthly minimum goals
- Makes recommendations for the customer
- Maintains documentation of customer contact and account updates
Sales Representative Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree (ideal but not required)
- Additional certifications and other professional development experience
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Customer service and people skills
- Phone, email, and chat communication skills
- Persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums
- Patience to deal with customer issues and calls that do not end in a sale
- Motivation skills and a positive attitude
- General understanding website developement
What We Offer
- Complete digital marketing sales training
- The job hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 to 5:00 pm. This is a business to business outside sales position.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 K Benefits