The Sales Representative is responsible for overseeing the sale of our print and digital media services from beginning to end. We are a fourth generation family owned business and well established in 12 states. This individual is the direct point of contact with a customer and in charge of ensuring a customer’s needs and expectations are met. A sales representative should know their product and service inside and out, and guide their customers through the purchase process in an efficient and satisfactory manner. They also should be self disciplined, highly motivated, and goal oriented!
A self disciplined, highly motivated individual is needed for print and digital media services.
Sales Representative Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Canvasing for new business by reaching out to leads
- Researches customer’s individual or business purchase needs
- Serves existing customers by optimizing current purchase plan with new and relevant digital media services.
- Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field
- Resolves customer complaints and queries
- Maintains monthly or bi-monthly minimum goals
- Completes market research and monitors competitor activity
- Makes recommendations for the customer
- Maintains documentation of customer contact and account updates
Sales Representative Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree (ideal but not required)
- Additional certifications and other professional development experience
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Customer service and people skills
- Phone, email, and chat communication skills
- Prospecting skills
- Persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums
- Patience to deal with customer issues and calls that do not end in a sale
- Motivation skills and a positive attitude
- General understanding of website developement
- Familiar with Search Engine Marketing
What We Offer
- Corporate offices are located in Altoona, PA.
- Complete digital marketing sales training
- The job hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 to 5:00 pm. This is a business to business outside sales position.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 K Benefits
- $35,000 to $50,000 salary plus bonuses