- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for Account Executives to help us keep up with the demand for Lease Accounting software in the Mid-Market, focusing on selling our SaaS offering to private companies, State, Local, and Educational Institutions. We partner with such companies as EY, PWC, RGP, Whitley Penn, and many more to solve our customers' accounting compliance requirements
WHY YOU WANT THIS JOB
- Catapult your Sales Career
- HIGH earning potential with unlimited commissions
- RIGHT PLACE/RIGHT TIME to take advantage of a market in a MUST buy situation with minimal competitors
- Learn valuable skills in the FinTech SAAS arena
- Obtain experience selling to State, Local, and Education government agencies (SLED)....a niche that is hard to get into as an Account Executive role at this level.
LOOK NO FURTHER, THIS IS THE BEST ROLE FOR YOU!!
We are a high-growth SaaS company based in Washington DC. We make it easy for companies to comply with the latest financial regulations. EZLease operates as a fast-moving, agile start-up, growing 325% last year alone, and is part of the LeaseAccelerator family with 15+ years of experience leading the world in Lease Accounting software with 250 of the Fortune 1000 depending on our software products.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Your primary job is to sell our EZLease SaaS offering and related services to prospective customers. We desire three or more years of sales experience focusing on mid-sized companies and organizations, including applications sales experience. If you don't have that experience but think you have the right stuff, we still want to talk to you!
- Manage sales through lead follow-up, forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop and deliver solution proposals.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third-party influencers.
- Participate in the development, presentation, and sale of our value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements during the close process.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Desire to make more income than you have ever made.
- Ability to work largely independently within a team environment with defined policies and procedures.
- A sense of urgency to build pipeline, close deals, and maintain a successful track record.
- Capability to penetrate accounts to identify key stakeholders, influencers, and buyers.
- Successful approach to building meaningful relationships with potential customers and internal teams.
- Serious work ethic and ambition.
- Can-do attitude.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- General Accounting and Finance knowledge is a plus but not required as you will interact with corporate accountants and controllers.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Our top-notch marketing team delivers real leads regularly.
- Environment where you can make a difference and quickly see the results of your work.
- Working in a "start-up", an entrepreneurial business unit of a stable company that has been around for a long time and achieved great success.
- Genuine positivity and camaraderie with your team.
- Daily interaction with all levels including executives of the business.
- Professional growth and upskilling happen every day.
- You will be part of a growing team that is game-changing and you are known and appreciated at a personal level.
ADDITIONAL PERKS OF WORKING HERE
- Competitive compensation, EZLease maintains a broad salary range for its roles to account for individual experiences and market knowledge, and the commissions are UNLIMITED.
- Fully Remote or Hybrid style
- Benefits: Comprehensive Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision, 401(k) with Company match, flexible Paid Time Off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- $50/month for Cell Phone credit
- $250/month gas stipend while the prices of gas are high
EZLease, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at EZLease