Process Area Lead Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Commercial Specialty Truck Holdings, LLC. is a 355,000-square foot manufacturing facility located in Cynthiana, Kentucky that designs and manufactures EZ Pack Refuse and Continental Mixer trucks. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic environment that provides for a challenging and rewarding career. It is the talent of our employees that sets us apart in the industry. We are committed to creating an environment and culture that encourages creativity, continuous learning, and individual responsibility to solve problems and add value to our products and organization.
Process Area Lead (Engineer)
Reports To: Value Stream Manager
We are seeking a Process Engineer to take the lead role in managing the Body Weld Area for the EZ Pack Refuse product line and Continental Mixer line. These positions will require working in a cross-functional environment. The candidate will be responsible for screening product bill of materials, ensuring the manufacturing process is followed, and driving quality improvement in the area. He/she will provide visibility to manufacturing readiness and lead in process improvements for the production process of the assigned product. He/she will engage floor associates on a daily basis and work with the area team lead to manage the body weld team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Investigate and resolve production and quality problems, conferring with the appropriate personnel as required.
· Manages production support for product that are Engineered to Order.
· Verify all production bill of materials and drawings are accurate and can be built within the current process timing.
· Provide plant layouts, process flow layouts and value stream maps to improve productivity and provide for future requirements.
· Support the development and improvement of processes, quality and procedures in manufacturing and other support functions to increase safety, reduce costs, and improve productivity.
· Support short and long plan industrial plan to achieve flexible and efficient capacity solutions.
· Support new product development launches.
· Support the improvement of production quality standards.
· Serve as a catalyst and technical resource for team problem solving and continuous improvement.
· Improve safety and reduce environmental hazards in all areas.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Welding Engineering or related field and three years of related experience.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a heavy equipment manufacturing industry.
· the design and use of jigs and fixtures
· designing for production
· Lean and continuous improvement techniques
· Occasional travel required.
200 Ladish Rd CynthianaLexington, KY
Get fresh Quality Trucking jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.