EZ 4X4, LLC Waterbury, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EZ 4x4, LLC, is looking for an Accountant/Office Manager to join our team. The Accountant/Office Manager will be responsible for all day-to-day activities of accounting functions for our US and China based facilities. This position will report directly to the President/Owner of EZ 4x4, LLC.
EZ 4x4, LLC designs, manufactures, and accessories for Jeep Wranglers, including our patented EZ Trunk and EZ Window. We introduce our products through Jeep events across the country and also through social media. Our business has seen steady growth requiring the hiring of more employees.
The Accountant/Office Manager will be responsible for the preparation of monthly financial reports, developing and maintaining departmental budgets and inventory.
The right candidate must:
- Have experience working for a company with retail and wholesale products manufactured in both the US and overseas.
- Financial Planning & Analysis – manage and coordinate the annual budget, periodic forecasting, management reporting, and quarterly financial reviews.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting duties including the reconciliation and analysis of all accounts.
- Managing the monthly, quarterly and year-end financial closing accurately and efficiently.
- Maintaining general ledger, underlying accounts, supporting analysis/documentation.
- Manage and coordinate compliance with external financial audits, Sales & Use tax filings, banking, and export regulations.
- Monitoring cash flow and approving payments and disbursements.
- Assist and lead process improvement projects to automate and streamline.
- Five or more years of experience in an Accounting department.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry preferred.
- Must have experience with tangible products sold on-line and in Big Box retailers.
- Energetic, self-starter that has a “hands-on” approach and curious mindset.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced and continually improving environment, with ownership of processes from beginning to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- CPA preferred, not required.
- Should have Quicken experience.
We are hiring now and have a safe working office space.
EZ 4X4, LLC
95 Johnson StreetWaterbury, CT
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at EZ 4X4, LLC