Machine Operator: Leesona Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Purpose of Job:
Leesona operator(s) work closely with the shift lead/supervisor to ensure quality, quantity, and that they produce to the correct product matching the specific MO#.
It is the combined responsibility of both the Leesona and Scale operator(s) to ensure that the product being produced/packed matches the MO# and that the correct amount per box is packed.
Essential Job Functions and Performance Standards:
- To make sure the machine is set up properly for the product needing to run.
- Ensure all materials are at machine and match MO.
- If doing single ends, be sure to turn in the barcode tag of the extruded yarn to the supervisor/lead.
- Start machine and check quality of the package. When proper quality standards are met start running qualified production.
- As machine is running through your shift you must keep machine loaded. Check quality and machine settings periodically to ensure proper standards.
- At the end shift, collect all scrap and bring to the Scale operator to record in Acellos and on spreadsheet.
- At end of shift make sure machine and surrounding area is swept clean and resupplied for next shift.
Second Shift and Third Shift Available
3p- 11p and 11p-7a
AddressFall River, MA
Get fresh 3rd Shift Machine Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.