We are looking for HVAC Service Technicians. This position is fully responsible for identifying and diagnosing repair and/or replacement needs; installing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading HVAC and refrigeration machines.
- Full time job with year around work
- Company van to take home and fuel card
- Company provided cell phone and uniform
- Salary of $18.00 to $40.00 /hour (Entry-level to Senior-level-- Pay is depending on experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans (self, spouse/domestic partners, children)
- A great place to work
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- Company events
- Ongoing technical training
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Install, diagnose, maintain, replace and repair the mechanical and electrical aspects of machines.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Flexible to work days, nights, weekends, and overtime to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer's recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct the situation. Provide detailed quotes for office personnel to send to the customer for approval.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Provides routine maintenance, preventative maintenance, and deep cleaning to the customer.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Other Requirements:
• REQUIRED: HS Diploma or GED equivalent.
• REQUIRED: Minimum 3 years of technical/mechanical experience.
• REQUIRED: Minimum 3 years of electrical experience.
• REQUIRED: EPA certification.
• REQUIRED: Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail, with ability to interpret manuals and schematics.
• Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
• Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, and set priorities.