We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
Do you want:
- Leads? Lots of leads?
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
$100,000 + at plan annually
The EXIT REALTY DIFFERENCE
♦10% Sponsoring Residuals: When a salesperson is introduced to management & recruited into EXIT, each transaction that they close generates a bonus that's equivalent to 10% of the gross commissions earned by the recruit, payable to the individual who sponsored them into the company.The bonus is not subtracted from the new recruit's commission & pays for as long as the new recruit stays with EXIT & generates sales.
♦7% Retirement Residuals: Should an "EXIT" salesperson decide to retire from selling real estate, a "pension plan" is created from the sponsoring bonuses that he or she has established. The retiring salesperson retains the privilege of enhancing this pension plan while in retirement by continuing to sponsor salespeople into the company.
♦5% Beneficiary Residuals: The sponsoring bonuses you have created turn into a beneficiary residual providing added security for your family.
With EXIT Residuals, you can potentially earn much more than 100%!
EXIT Realty Formula: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOQX6JVnFXg&sns=em
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations to generate property sales
- Proactively utilize social media, website, and email to connect with potential leads and keep a full sales pipeline
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Remain the point of contact between buyer and seller and proactively ensure buyer satisfaction
- Schedule regular follow-ups with buyer via email and phone throughout the buying process to increase sales results
- Work with motivated buyers and sellers
- Elevate your sales skills through weekly coaching and accountability
- Know the market and inventory
- Grow both personally and professionally
- Achieve more than you ever thought possible
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- High attention to detail with regard to contracts
- Be customer focused with a positive attitude
- Current Real Estate license, or enrolled in school
- Possess a "whatever it takes" mentality
- Maintains a positive attitude at all times
- Must be Coachable
- Ideally a Great team player
- Limitless drive to succeed
- Goal oriented
Come work for an industry leader!
We are committed to creating unsurpassed customer service to all our clients as well as ensuring a high energy, professional work environment that allows all team members to thrive.