This position provides company with information and analysis of the results of operations and the impacts that variances from planned performance targets have on profitability. This position also coordinates and facilitates plans to improve financial results through improvement initiatives and development of profit plan standards.
- Manage the standard reporting process – Accountable for managing the business finance reporting portfolio to ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting, principles or international financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for the risk management of specific assigned lending relationships of Commercial Banking segments by loan exposure amount and/or borrower size, though mainly focus in Business Banking.
- Provides status of financial condition to company and stakeholders by collecting, interpreting, and reporting data as supported by internal team.
- Review reports’ usage ensuring delivery – Review usage of business finance reports and ensure delivery to partners across the region (include ad-hoc reports).
- Maintain requisition process in management reports – Establishes and maintains the requirement process for management reports, through which region will place report requirements.
- Implement new standard reports and training – Accountable for implementation (include training) of new standard reports & standard reporting tools.
- Drive the requirement / demand process – Address report requirements / demands for the region, authorized to submit new report requirements to Global Function Finance.
- Assess standard report performance issues – Responsible for assessing and escalating standard report performance issues, or other issues impacting standard reporting.
- Generate new finance leads and dealing with local banks regarding lending.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- MBA is preferred
- commercial banking experience particularly related to credit experience is preferred
- Good relationships with banks
- Understanding of cost accounting
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience involving financial analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Project management skills and process oriented