EWR Terminal One LLC is an US-based subsidiary of the German Airport Operator Munich Airport. EWR Terminal One LLC is responsible for the maintenance and concession management at Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Terminal A. EWR Terminal One LLC will also be responsible for operations, maintenance and concession management services for the new Terminal One at EWR, which is currently under development and is scheduled to open in fall 2021. We are looking for an experienced and innovative
Vice President ICT
to join our team to direct and establish all ICT related projects in Newark Liberty International Airport, EWR Terminal One. You will be part of a quickly growing team, helping not only to create an attractive passenger terminal, but also to develop the Terminal Operator company with your expertise and personality. Your office will be at Terminal A at EWR, moving to the new Terminal One as soon as the building becomes available.
Your future responsibilities
• Develop goals and strategies to ensure the ICT department runs smoothly and effectively.
• Direct and establish ICT-related projects, monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
• Provide leadership to ICT specialists and other staff within the company.
• Develop and implement innovative and high-performance ICT service for an airport environment that is efficient and holsters leading-edge technology.
• Develop and maintain aviation ICT knowledge to ensure that the organization remains at the forefront of its technological solution.
• Plan and implement the most cost-effective methods and approaches whilst providing the required range and quality of services.
• Develop an ICT strategy and budget and implement technical and ICT related requests by company departments based on cost-benefit analysis.
• Takes the senior role in establishing strong relationships with significant client and vendors to include relationship building and negotiation.
• Foster the development of a culture of collaboration and innovation to enhance the ICT service quality and build a motivated ICT Team.
• Manage and overseeing both inhouse and outsourced ICT staff.
• Align and agree ICT related Service Levels with management and regularly review ICT operations targets and KPI’s.
• Provide regular reports to Managing Director concerning ICT performance of in-house as well as external service providers.
• Set objectives, monitor, review and appraise ICT staff performance.
• Manage the recruitment, induction, training, and development of ICT department staff to meet the objectives of the fund.
Your skills & experience
• University degree in Information Technology or related field.
• 10+ years of experience in a senior position in ICT within the airport industry is highly preferred
• Aviation ICT experience with years deep exposure in Airport Operational Systems, Network and Communications.
• Experience in testing/commissioning of ICT systems preferably through an airport ORAT structured process.
• Proven track record of ICT projects implementations from planning to closure. PMP or similar international accepted certifications are desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with interdisciplinary and intercultural teams.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills both spoken and written.
• Very good knowledge and practical experience of the MS Office products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS, PowerPoint, MS Visio, and MS Project).
Good reasons why you should become a part of the airport family
• Be part of the team who will work with many partners on having an impact on one of the world’s largest airport systems
• Help Munich Airport, Europe’s only 5* Airport, to build on its reputation in the US
• International working environment
• Attractive benefit package
EWR Terminal One LLC
Why Work Here?EWR Terminal One LLC is a US-based subsidiary of Munich Airport International. We are responsible for the maintenance and concessions management at Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Terminal A, and for the new Terminal One at EWR, which is currently under development by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ) and is scheduled to open in fall 2021. We are growing rapidly and are in search of talented professionals who will bring their all to this grand opportunity!
Amazing team, great benefits, & growth opportunity!