Join our team at EWR Terminal One LLC
EWR Terminal One LLC is a US-based subsidiary of Munich Airport International. We are responsible for the maintenance and concession management at Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Terminal A. EWR Terminal One LLC will also be responsible for the operations, maintenance, and concession management services for the new Terminal One at EWR. Terminal One is currently under development by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ) and is scheduled to open in Fall 2021. We have a unique opportunity to bring a World-Class Airport experience to New Jersey! We are growing rapidly and are in search of talented professionals who will bring their all to this grand opportunity!
Maximo Maintenance Planning Manager
We are currently seeking a seasoned Maximo Maintenance Planning Manager to join our progressive team as soon as possible! You will be part of a quickly growing team, helping to create an attractive passenger terminal and developing the Terminal Operator company. In preparation for the new terminal opening as our Maximo Maintenance Planning Manager, you will be driving the implementation of the Maximo CMMS and other FM Information Systems for the overall planning, prioritization, and execution of the maintenance activities for all assets, equipment, and systems in Terminal One. You will also oversee the creation, revision, and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and work instructions related to Facilities operation. You will supervise a team that will coordinate all FM related work in the terminal through third-party vendors and coordinates with operations and other stakeholders.
Your Future Responsibilities
• Build a commanding knowledge of Maximo Asset Management software and utilize it as the foundation for all asset management and maintenance activities
•Leading the team of Maximo Consultants in the planning, setup, configuration, customization, and maintenance of the Maximo system and the operations for use by desktop users and the mobile platform (Smart Mobile)
•Manage & train in-house/outsourced staff
• Develop workflow processes for Maximo, including creating roles, actions, and action groups for use in the entire workflow process
• Ensures that accurate and detailed information for all assets are recorded and maintained within the system, and meeting asset hierarchy requirements
• Implements and monitors the Work Order management system, enabling processing and tracking of work orders
• Allocation and disposition of resources, time and materials
• Implements and monitors corrective and preventive maintenance processes in Maximo
• Implements predictive (condition-based) maintenance based on Maximo analytics and performance monitoring capabilities
• Implement performance management tracking via service level agreements (SLA) and key performance indicators (KPI),
• Implements, monitors, and updates workflow management within Maximo, and inventory of spare parts in Maximo
• Liaise with IT Dept with regards to Maximo ICT requirements (servers, network, integration)
• Implements, monitors, and ensures integration with PA Maximo System
• Liaise with subcontractors' key personnel for the efficient use of the system.
• Definition of business rules: procedures for moving assets, adding assets, disposing of assets
• Create a dashboard view of system performance, work order process, work order status, etc
• Coordinate with Contracts Facilities Manager and Terminal Operations Manager to ensure preventive/corrective maintenance schedules are correct
• Support and maintain Maximo EAM System reports; run queries and create ad-hoc reports, including, budgeting and accounting requirements
• Establish meters and metrics for asset performance, maintain historical records and data to support strategic preventive/predictive maintenance tasks, and proactive root cause analysis.
• Analyze equipment effectiveness data and develop improvement plans based on the data
• Analyze trend data to identify opportunities for improvement in practices and Maximo application
Your Education & Training
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, Operation Management, Engineering is preferred, or a related field from an accredited college\university. The equivalent combination of education, training, or related work experience will be considered.
• At least 5 years' experience in Maximo, as a user, maintenance manager, implementer, or other relevant capacity is required.
• Advanced computer skills (Excel, Data Analysis, SQL).
• Experience in Month-end financial reporting and other KPI dashboards and reports.
Your Skills & Experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and talent for accuracy and precision
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to research and understand legal and financial implications
• Knowledge of various Federal, State, County, and Local codes and regulations involving construction, environment, fire, safety, sanitation, and recycling
• Excellent understanding of the policies, procedures, materials, tools, and methods for facility maintenance
• Experience in a large, complex airport environment is an asset but not required
• Team player who works jointly towards a common goal and vision and contributes to the team both professionally and personally
• Strong ability to plan and manage numerous projects simultaneously and assuring all deadlines are met
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
• Has a positive attitude and a hands-on mentality
• Are eager for feedback and to learn and grow in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment
• Possess a strong sense of integrity, openness, fairness, and transparency
• Ability to work without direct supervision, taking responsibility, and ownership of assigned tasks
• Has a great sense of humor!
Good reasons why you should become a part of the Munich Airport family
• Our team embraces diversity, fosters collaboration, practices mentorship, and believes in a positive, healthy work climate.
• Be part of an international working environment
• Ground-floor opportunity with high growth potential
• An attractive benefits package and competitive pay
My Airport. My Place to be.
Living ideas, connecting lives
Must be able to pass a background check
Please send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectation for immediate consideration.