Client Service Specialist
EWALD FLEET SOLUTIONS LLC Waukesha, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life_insurance, medical, vision
Ewald Fleet Solutions is a privately-owned Wisconsin based company. We’re a leader in fleet management programs for any size business, both locally and nationwide. Our experienced team of professionals assist businesses in understanding and leveraging the value of fleet leasing.
The Client Service Specialist is a key position within Ewald Fleet Solutions, providing support to all sales activities and ensuring that the company image is represented in a very professional manner. This position would be responsible to manage and complete a variety of projects and duties as well as provide assistance to other people within the sales department when assigned. Preparing lease contracts, tracking orders, and account posting are also part of this very detailed position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with locating and acquiring vehicles from dealer stock.
- Secure upfitting and or graphic quotes.
- Issue purchase orders.
- Audit purchase agreements and verify credit standing on existing lease customers. Request updated credit information as needed.
- Issue payment for vehicles.
- Prepare and audit lease contracts, invoices, and any other necessary documents. Verify all data on the lease worksheet is accurate and tax rates are correct.
- Audit and review signed lease contracts, upload lease information into lease tracking software.
- Order any parts or graphics on stock or ordered vehicles.
- Follow up on delivery paperwork and Lease Contracts.
- Assist customer with vehicle and/or driver enrollment in fuel and maintenance programs.
- Review fuel and maintenance reports monthly and collaborate with account manager to provide updates and information to customers.
- Coordinate all transportation requests, driver changes and material replacement.
- 2 –3 years general office and bookkeeping experience preferred.
- High school diploma.
- Above average written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate with experience with Microsoft office.
What We Provide:
- Paid training
- Paid time off, paid holidays
- Full Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Match, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
EWALD FLEET SOLUTIONS LLC
1720 Paramount Drive WaukeshaWaukesha, WI