Client Service Specialist
- $17 to $21 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Ewald Fleet Solutions is a privately-owned Wisconsin based company. We’re a leader in fleet management programs for any size business, both locally and nationwide. Our experienced team of professionals assist businesses in understanding and leveraging the value of fleet leasing.
The Client Service Specialist is a key position within Ewald Fleet Solutions, providing support to all sales activities and ensuring that the company image is represented in a very professional manner. This position would be responsible to manage and complete a variety of projects and duties as well as provide assistance to other people within the sales department when assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Client with vehicle and/or driver enrollment in fuel and maintenance programs.
- Complete vehicle enrollment form & verify accuracy of Vehicle Maintenance Guides
- Maintain current understanding and familiarity with pricing and features of fuel and maintenance program.
- Assist with vehicle information uploads for fuel and maintenance enrollment.
- Handle Network service issues:
- Redirect issues to Network. Monitor and follow up to ensure they were resolved.
- Reporting: Working with the Network team on any data reporting issues or feed issues.
- Review fuel and maintenance reports monthly and collaborate with account manager to provide updates and information to Clients.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining client fleet lists.
- Lead and meet weekly with Account Executives in preparing for client fleet reviews, including creating PowerPoints and sales review materials.
- Create and manage online Client selector list pages on the website and work with Account Executives to improve and modify these pages to meet the expectations of the Client.
- Forward recall notices to drivers
- Forward parking tickets and violations to drivers and ensure they are paid.
- Process and invoice all property tax renewals assessments.
- Process registration renewals and invoice clients.
- Coordinate storage requests.
- Coordinate all transportation requests, driver changes and material replacement.
- Answer multi-line switchboard and greet clients or guests.
- 2 –3 years general office and bookkeeping experience preferred.
- High school diploma.
- Above average written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate with experience with Microsoft office.
What We Provide:
- Paid training
- Paid time off, paid holidays
- Full Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Match, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
EWALD FLEET SOLUTIONS LLCWaukesha, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.