Senior Radar Systems Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are:
Electronic Warfare Associates (EWA) is a global company offering a wide variety of technology, products, and services in niche markets. EWA provides engineering products and services to government and commercial markets in cyber defense, radar development, intelligence, security, training, tactical mission planning, information management, and force protection.
The Senior Radar Systems Engineer will support EWA Government Systems Inc. (GSI) the largest EWA subsidiary located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. EWA GSI supports DoD and international customers by planning, implementing, and testing systems and software for advanced radar and threat simulator systems. We specialize in the development of advanced radar systems and radar related products for the Department of Defense and other U.S. Government agencies. Our radar programs involve all phases of development from requirements generation through hardware and software design, fabrication, integration and test.
EWA GSI is seeking a multi-faceted Senior Radar Engineer to lead all phases of radar system development. This person will be an intracell part of the team and the projects they will support. They will perform radar analysis and simulation, define and design radar system-level and subsystem-level requirements. In addition, the Engineer will provide technical guidance for subsystem development, provide technical guidance and support for system integration and tests. Excellent communication skills, along with the ability to support customer relations and management reporting requirements is essential as the Engineer will be an intracell part of the team and the projects they will support.
- BS in Physics or Electrical Engineering.
- Possess at least an active Secret clearance.
- 10 years direct experience in radar design and development. Including:
- Experience in radar related topics such as radar system design, signal processing and signal analysis (FFT, filters (FIR, IIR.)
- Experienced in the development of software analysis or simulations (such as, MATLAB and/or LABVIEW.)
- Skilled in waveform generation, receiver design, and antenna theory.
- Has performed radar system-level and subsystem-level requirements definition and spec generation.
- Radar system integration and test.
- Familiarity with RF, analog, digital, or microwave hardware or software design
- Background in communication theory
- Leadership skills and team leadership
- MS in Physics, EE, or Systems Engineering strongly desirable
Applicants selected will be United States citizens subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
EWA Government Systems Inc.
AddressMount Laurel, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at EWA Government Systems Inc.