Customer Success Manager, Channel
- Posted: over a month ago
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring the success of a portfolio of EVPassport's strategic, key, and national customers that utilize utility rebate programs. The Success Manager will bring EVPassport's best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers and match these to the customers' business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between EVPassport and the customer. As a Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to our customers, orchestrating our success services and providing best practice in areas such as Installation, Rebate and Grant Programs, Adoption, Business Metrics and Feature Usage. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of EVPassport's footprint.
- As Success Manager, you own ultimate responsibility for the customers renewal and for expansion of the platform. You promote maximum value from their investment in EVPassport, aiming for full utilization of their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Coordinate and perform site walks to guide cost effective and expedient site builds
- Coordinate and manage construction contractors. This includes cost negotiation, contract management, communication and coordination of project activities. Scheduled weekly meetings and diligent follow-ups are required to ensure construction related activities advance at all locations
- Coordinate and manage relationships with key contracts at partnering electric utilities. Scheduled weekly meetings and diligent follow-ups are required to ensure utility activities advance at all locations
- Evaluate site host properties for the proper placement of EV chargers, considering factors such as site host preferences, where electricity is distributed onto the property, how close electrical supply is to areas under consideration for EV charger installation, availability of enough power needed for product installation, Accessibility requirements etc.
- Work with EVPassports sales operations, accounting, and purchasing teams to provide vendors with purchase orders and manage shipment of materials
- Conduct engineering and construction coordination activities (i.e. construction meetings, corporate meetings) to ensure consistent deliverables and aligned expectations for all parties
- Record and track project milestones to ensure installs are completed in a timely manner
- Coordinate with internal team and external contractors/engineers to review, approve and execute any change orders for charger installations
- Ensure that all contractors deliver to EVPassports strict standards for quality, safety and professionalism
- Maintain project schedules by coordinating between site host, subcontractors, and utility planners
- Expedite project close-out requirements including approval on as-built drawings, design revisions, and rough underground/electrical
- Provide the project team with feedback to help improve processes and follow through to implement those improvements
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available EVPassport Success Services such as Help & Training, Communities, User Groups, webinars etc.
- Where appropriate, partner with the customer to establish a transformational Business Roadmap/Blueprint to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map EVPassport.com features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Play a fundamental part in coaching customers to establish and manage their Change Management/Governance/Centre of Excellence programs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the virtual team to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Contribute thought leadership and best practice, both internally and externally, around business transformation.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- Understanding of AC/DC power profiles, transformer equipment, mechanical diagrams, construction drawings, and permit packages
- Passion for craftsmanship with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to travel with little to no notice
- A diligent reporter that takes time to document activities with a proficiency using tracking tools such as, Excel, Google Workplace, Notion. and/or other project tracking tools
- Proven ability to converse with and persuade stakeholders at all levels of management
- Ability to speak and write clearly, accurately and efficiently
- Effective listening skills, ensuring the site host/customer needs are clearly understood and charging stations are placed in locations that meet site host and program requirements, while also ensuring construction will happen within program budgets
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- Superior professionalism and judgment with a strong work ethic
- Civil or electrical engineering degree desired, preferably related to construction, civil engineering, or electrical design
- Knowledge of electric vehicles and charging dynamics is preferred but not required
- Excellent people skills and an positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Has industry expertise and loves to close the bridge between industry and technology
- Start-up mentality
- Comfortable with GMail, Slack, Salesforce
- Experience with customer support ticket systems Zendesk and Freshworks
- University degree or equivalent work experience.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- Fluency in the English language
As part of full-time employment, we offer health care, dental, and vision benefits from leading providers. Each employee is entitled to unlimited paid time off and sick leave.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at EVPassport