EVOTEK is North America's premier enabler of digital business with a focus on innovation. With technology offerings in both data center and cloud, EVOTEK is uniquely equipped to enable customers with the industry shift from traditional IT computing to secure multi-cloud. With services practices in cybersecurity, mobility, platform engineering and artificial intelligence, EVOTEK is moving up the value chain, closer to the part of digital business that matters most. EVOTEK was named to Inc Magazine's Best Places to work in 2018. In 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, EVOTEK was named to The San Diego Business Journal's Best Places to work and recognized as #168 on CRN's Solution Provider 500 list, CRN's Next-Generation 250 list, CRN's Triple Crown and highlighted as CRN's Top 150 Growth Companies, holding the #1 spot in 2017, as the fastest growing solution provider in the country.
- Polished individual, comfortable speaking, presenting and whiteboarding in front of groups (technical and non-technical level)
- Expert in either Aruba and/or Cisco wireless solution stack (management, controllers, access points, location, vendor ecosystem, etc.)
- Expert in campus route/switch technologies and best practices
- Understanding of policy driven infrastructure and prominent solutions in market (ClearPass, ISE, Forescout)
- Working knowledge of RESTful API integration and infrastructure
- Experience with next generation firewalls / unified threat management platforms (Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Cisco, Juniper, etc.)
- Expert level understanding of RADIUS, AAA, TACACS+
- Solid understanding of authentication databasesActive Directory, LDAP and other Auth sources
- Solid understanding of Certificate Management via Microsoft PKI and public CA
- Working knowledge on Mobile Device Management (Airwatch, JAMF, etc.)
- Hands on experience with mobile, traditional, and IoT endpoints
- Hands on experience in Virtualization (VMware/KVM/Hyper-V)
- Infrastructure related code development in the areas of scripting and/or automation highly desirable. (Python, Java, Ruby, etc.)
- 8+ Years experience delivering network and/or security solutions for enterprise customers
- Ability to maintain Network Infrastructure technology roadmaps, Visio diagraming
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Additional key competencies include attention to detail, technical literacy, leadership and perseverance.
- Aruba or Cisco Expert and/or Professional level certifications highly desirable
- Aruba ACFX, ACMX, ACCX, ACDX, ACMP, ACCP, ACDP
- Cisco CCIE Wireless, CCIE R+S, CCNP
- Additional networking and security certifications are a plus
- CWNE, CWAP, CWDP, CWSP, CWNA highly desirable
- Travel of up to 50% may be required.
- Strong company culture
- Competitive compensation;
- Benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision for the employee;
- 401(k) with employer match;
- Unlimited PTO policy;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Annual company overnight retreat (employee + significant other
Equal Opportunity Employer
EVOTEK believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.