- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Overview of the role
The Contracts Attorney will oversee all contractual administration matters and advise the EVOTEKs Executive, Senior Management and Sales team members on legal processes and risks impacting the organization.
- Coordinate execution/resolution of customer contracts, vendor agreements, S corporation/shareholder contracts, and other compliance-related challenges experienced by a fast-growing company
- Draft and/or refine existing commercial agreements, including Client/Partner contracts, vendor agreements, NDAs, MSAs, etc.
- Support the formulation and implementation of internal governance policies to ensure regulatory and legal compliance as required by our contractual agreements
- Negotiates contracts with potential clients.
- Requests or approves amendments
- Advises departments of contractual rights and obligations
- Coordinates work of sales department with other departments to implement fulfillment of contracts
- May act as liaison between company and client
- Juris Doctorate and be a member in good standing with the California State Bar Association
- At least 4 years of broad-based yet in-depth contract law and commercial experience
- Outstanding knowledge of commercial contract law and negotiation
- Experience supporting contract operations for a Technology company
- The ability to quickly master and integrate legal, business, technical, and practical analysis
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently or in a team environment
- Strong company culture.
- Competitive compensation.
- Benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision for the employee.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Annual company overnight retreat (employee + significant other).
Equal Opportunity Employer
EVOTEK believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
AddressSan Diego, CA
LegalView all jobs at EVOTEK, Inc.