We are excited to welcome a Risk Support Specialist to our growing Portland, ME office. Join the team behind one of the world's largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
The goal of the role: As a Risk Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing support to the Loss Prevention team. The ideal candidate is one who displays analytical thinking skills, quickly grasps risk management concepts, and is comfortable working with complex database systems. This individual will gain a solid background in loss prevention methodology with the opportunity for advancement within Loss Prevention.
What will you be doing?
· Serving as the communication liaison between Account Services, the Business Office (Reception) and the Loss Prevention Team
· Utilizing customer service skills up to and including conflict management to handle merchant request or to transfer to appropriate Risk Analyst that is working on merchant account
· Managing and distributing incoming calls and emails to the Loss Prevention Queue; this may include responding to general merchant questions, assigning higher level scenarios to appropriate Loss Prevention staff, or forwarding call appropriately
· Coordinating receipt of documentation and following-up with merchants on behalf of analysts
· Distributing merchant support requests to analysts
· Performing related projects and duties as needed
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
· Associate’s Degree in finance, business or equivalent work experience
· Solid customer service skills via phone and email
· Ability to work independently to meet daily goals
· Must have good organizational skills, good interpersonal communication skills (written and oral) and be detail oriented
· Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize daily work load
· Basic knowledge of Windows based computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.