Associate, Research Analysis
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EVO Payments, Inc. is a leading payment technology and services provider. EVO offers a number of innovative, reliable, and secure payment solutions to merchants ranging from small and mid-size enterprises to multinational companies and organizations across the globe with offices across the Americas, Europe, and China. As a fully integrated merchant acquirer and payment processor in over 50 markets and 150 currencies worldwide, EVO provides competitive solutions that promote business growth, increase customer loyalty, and enhance data security in the markets it serves.
About the role:
The Associate, Research Analysis is self-motivated and detail oriented and will focus on researching potential clients and partners in the integrated software space for our B2B division.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Conduct database lead management including capturing, entering and updating prospects that meet qualification guidelines for our integrated software channel; including but not limited to Oracle, Microsoft GP, and other supported Microsoft products
- Generate new leads through the use of databases, web searches, association contacts and lead lists
- Help manage integrated client and partner information in Salesforce to ensure accuracy
- Assist Anaheim B2B team with research, data entry of hot prospects, and other support functions as needed
- Run market or vertical based searches for prospects
- Assist with various other market research/analysis as needed
- High school diploma is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to understand complex processes and procedures
- Detail oriented and a strategic thinker
- Ability to utilize effective time management skills; work effectively under pressure and set personal deadlines, while working with limited supervision required.
- Proficient skills in Internet Knowledge/Base navigation, telephone, facsimile, copier, calculator, and other general office equipment required
- Ability to adapt to frequent or unexpected changes in the work environment and be able to adjust approach or method to best fit the current situation required
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making skills required
- Acceptable attendance and performance standards required
Hourly Range: $21.04 - $23.38
EVO is scaling new heights in integrated technology innovation and supportive merchant services. We’re an industry trailblazer, leading the ongoing transformation in payments with EMV, mobile wallets, NFC, and secure payment solutions for businesses of all types and sizes. Our strategic industry partnerships, global processing solutions, and exceptional employee know-how are founded on nearly 30 years of payments expertise.
Established in 1989, EVO has grown into a global industry leader with innovative hardware and powerful software products that power secure in-store, eCommerce, and mobile credit/debit card transactions anywhere on any device.
EVO Worldwide Snapshot
• 2,500 employees
• 550,000 merchant customers
• $100 billion+ annual processing volume
• 50 global markets served in more than 130 currencies
• 20 offices in 11 countries in North America and Europe
• Principal Member of Visa, MasterCard, American Express,
Discover, and Union Pay
Why Work at EVO
At EVO, we want to empower you to own your destiny. We are a global payments organization comprised of many brands, seeking to inspire our team to become experts in their field. Our wellness programs and initiatives focus on supporting our people to be their true selves each and every day. Our values motivate us to focus on our communities to make them a better place to work and live. Whatever your destiny may be, EVO Payments can provide the tools and opportunities to help you achieve it. Are you ready to join?
EVO Payments, Inc.
Get fresh Financial Research Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.