We are excited to welcome a dynamic Senior Account Executive, Channel Sales to our growing Anaheim office. Join the team behind one of the world's largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
The goal of the role: Our Sales Account Executive will be tasked with winning, maintaining, and expanding relationships with assigned channel partners across the US, with EVO electronic payment solutions integrated into ERP’s.
What will you be doing?
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Coordinating the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Leading new product adoption, driving product enhancement with assigned channel partners, continuously work with product teams to align company product road map with assigned channel partners
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Selling through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Managing potential channel conflict with other company sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Leading solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensuring partner compliance with partner agreements
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- This position is in-house position. You will be required to work from the Nodus head office currently located in Anaheim, CA during the hours of 8 AM Pacific to 5 PM Pacific
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in channel sales, payments and/or ERP sales
- Knowledge of enterprise software sales, software sales cycles. Payment gateways and processors experience preferred
- Experience in the software industry and launching integrated payments solutions preferred
- Understanding of cloud based applications and experience with SaaS delivery model preferred
- Strong customer support experience and proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Ability to make outgoing calls for lead generation and qualification
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Experience with CRM systems and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess time management skills, with the ability to make timely decisions
- Possess good organizational skills
- Possess leadership skills and the ability to work with a team
- Ability to think strategically
- Possess people skills and the ability to solve problems
- Ability to build and maintain effective networks
- Strategy development and project management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.