The Service Dispatch Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the overall success of day to day operations by managing timelines, technicians, inventory management, field documentation and all incoming critical information. This position is focused on the servicing and replacing of dock levelers, overhead doors, "man" doors and all other ancillary equipment that surrounds a commercial receiving/shipping dock.
Directly Reports To: Service Manager and Operations Manager
• Organizes and maintains all corresponding documents pertaining to each and every job.
• Recognizes needs of customer and appropriates the best solution.
• Organizes schedule with facilities management and operations team prior to finalizing technician schedule. Expected to relay information such as deliveries, start times, manager on duty, scope of work etc.
• Contact locations where upcoming work is to be scheduled to capture additional work opportunities to be completed in conjunction with approved projects.
• Sends dispatch e-mails to technicians containing all pertinent information regarding the scope of work including location of job, contacts names and numbers, start time, scope of work, materials needed etc.
• Calls manager on duty to ensure work is completed to the manager’s satisfaction. Sends internal report updating all pertinent parties regarding status of project. Updates internal systems with notes, completion documents from field and notifies appropriate parties of any issues.
• Escalates any issues to upper management for immediate resolution.
• Alerts management of any project that is not meeting schedule projection.
• Conveys and documents any new work either from crew and/or customer to appropriate personnel.
• Maintains project schedule expectation and alerts management of projects that are not part of the schedule
• Maintains daily Dropbox documentation flow for all scheduled projects including the loading and unloading of all survey pictures, survey notes, job pertinent documentation, completion pictures, etc.
• Maintains all third party platform documentation and update flow – Service
Channel, Office Trax, Mercury etc.
• Follow up with field personnel to capture missing completion pictures and sign offs.
• Creation of all project completion packages at the completion of each project.
This includes .pdf file within survey, in-progress and completion pictures as well as sign off from project. This will be sent to Operations Manager to send to customer upon the completion of each project.
• Back-fill office roles throughout operations as required.
• Issuing of all invoices to each customer and following up on invoices due past 30 days.
• Responsible for coordinating and managing Evo Employee’s travel plans and lodging.
• Receives and conveys relayed messages on all office correspondents.
• Assist with issuing and verifying subcontracts and POs to vendors.
• Assist with schedule management.
• Assist with new vendor sourcing.
• Vendor on-boarding and maintaining all vendor workers comp files (W9’s andCOI’s)
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Review invoices and payment requests
• Sort and match invoices and check requests w POs and contracts to verify accuracy
• Set invoices up for payment
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
• Resolve invoice discrepancies with vendors.
• Vendor file maintenance.
• Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
• Assist Operations Manager with company-wide initiatives and needs.
• Previous experience in overhead doors, compactors, commercial doors, commercial door hardware, service coordination, or other related fields
• Ability to build positive relationships with other employees and vendors, while maintaining high productivity expectations
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Prefer experience with Service Channel or other 3rd party management software
Strong personal management skills, dedication and organization are a must. A positive and respectful attitude is a requirement for every employee at Evo Door
& Window. We only want individuals that are seeking to grow, learn and improve.
Job Type: Full-time
EVO Door & Window
Why Work Here?Evo Door & Window is a national service and replacement door and window contractor, targeting large corporate accounts throughout the United States. Currently we manage multiple nationwide accounts for fortune 500 restaurant and retail chains covering thousands of locations throughout the United States. We are in HIGH GROWTH MODE seeking driven individuals who want to succeed.
***HUGE PERSONAL AND COMPANY GROWTH OPPORTUNITY***
Riviera Beach, FL