Job Overview: The Operations Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director of Operations in all support tasks related to day to day operations.
Directly Reports To: Director of Operations
Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Assist in in creating customer specific spreadsheets.
· Receives and conveys relayed messages on all office correspondence.
· Maintain and manage daily schedule with the Director of Operations.
· Daily submittal of all completed work to customer with compiled completion pictures and updated report of all active jobs.
· Create all customer correspondence paperwork such as Invoice Packages.
· Responsible for posting job listing through Craigslist, LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, etc.
· Training of new hire office staff for use of day to day operations software and processes.
· Vendor on boarding and maintaining all vendor workers comp files (W9’s and COI’s).
· Works well independently and is flexible, creative, and organized.
· Operate fork lift, tools, and other aspects of warehouse maintenance.
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
· Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date. Responsible for regular account review to ensure customer accounts are in good standing. This includes being point of contact for invoice dispute resolution for both customer and any sub-contractors as well as matching invoices with pay requests.
· Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
· Produce monthly reports for management including, but not limited to: status reports, aging reports, customer satisfaction scorecards, open jobs, etc.
· Vendor file maintenance.
Warehouse Management and Maintenance:
· Operate forklift.
· Operate power tools, including but not limited to: saws, drills, etc.
· Un-crate material deliveries to verify dimensions and order details, re-crate and prepare for transit to jobsite.
· Build new crates for deliveries and shipments.
· Loading and unloading materials: accepting vendor deliveries, transferring materials to installation crews as required.
· Maintain warehouse safety and organization.
· Weekly updates and management operations meeting.
· Coordinates and prepares daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual updates for management as required.
· Knowledge and exposure to window and door industry highly valued.
· Office administration and warehouse management experience highly valued.
· Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Dropbox and other file sharing platforms, and internet navigation. Proficient typing skills are a must.
· Strong personal management skills, dedication and organization required. Individual must be highly organized, results oriented with strong team building skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Strong communication skills in multiple settings – face to face, phone, email, and text messaging.
· Truck or van with capability to transfer materials to job site is a huge plus.
Preferred candidate must have credible experience in the following:
· Door and window purchasing and installation
· Project management or coordination
· In-house crew and subcontractor management and coordination
· Operate tools, forklift, and maintain warehouse.
Job to commence in full time capacity after January 1st, 2017.