Hotline Quality Assurance Coordinator
- $47,500 to $54,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Want to make a difference? Come be a part of the amazing work EveryMind is accomplishing!
EveryMind is hiring a Hotline Quality Assurance Coordinator to join our Hotline team. This role is responsible for quality assurance of hotline services to ensure compliance and accreditation standards are fulfilled. This is a hybrid position with on-site requirements.
Schedule Structure:: Hybrid after 90 days, M-F core hours of 9am-5pm with some flexibility required.
Work Site: EveryMind Twinbrook Rockville Office
The EveryMind Hotline provides supportive listening and crisis support for visitors experiencing mental health challenges in Montgomery County, across Maryland, and across the United States. Due to the nature of the interactions on the Hotline and the content that is handled in the program, anyone who has a history of trauma or suicidality could be at risk of being triggered or re-traumatized. This is especially true for people who have experienced these issues within the past 12 months and therefore we do not recommend Hotline work if their experience is so recent.
Why Join EveryMind?
EveryMind is a growing private independent nonprofit organization with 160 employees across 20 locations. We have served the community for almost 65 years by strengthening communities and empowering individuals to reach optimal mental wellness. We were recognized as a Top Place to work in Montgomery County, Maryland by Bethesda Magazine. EveryMind is consistently recognized for being an excellent place to work, offering a positive workplace culture and a competitive compensation package that is meant to provide a great lifework balance.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- A Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401K matching benefit
- Highly Generous Leave Schedule (Vacation, Sick, Wellness Days, Holidays, Birthday leave, and much more)
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Discount Program
- A Great Place to Work
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with quality assurance monitoring, feedback, and occasional mentoring.
- Assist with contact reviews (phone, chat, text), document performance to standards, trends, and provide findings and feedback to Manager of Training & Quality Assurance.
- Assist with real-time monitoring of interactions, document performance to standards, and share findings with Crisis Hotline Counselors and Hotline Team Supervisors.
- Maintain quality assurance schedules, including scheduling one-on-one QA reviews, coaching sessions, and QA huddles.
- Maintain quality assurance records.
- Identify trends and improvement opportunities on individual, team, and contact center level to improve the customer experience, satisfaction, accuracy, compliance, contact resolution, and adherence to customer interactions expectations.
- Assist in compiling numbers, side-by-sides, coaching conversations, CMRs, audits, and coaching plans.
- Participate in calibration meetings with Hotline team including Managers, and Team Supervisors.
- Attend classroom and CBT training courses provided to specialists.
- Handle interactions 4 hours per month (scheduled in advance).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- One year of experience managing scheduling systems in a fast-paced environment required.
- Experience auditing/call monitoring and coaching conversations in a call center environment preferred.
- One year of experience as a call center representative, preferred.
- Experience working in word, excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint is required and Applied Epic, preferred.
- Subject matter expert of all programs (within first 90 days of position if not promoted internally with program knowledge.
- Successful completion of new hire training, 12 hours of continuing education.
Strong interpersonal, coordination, and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to think critically and analytically. Proven ability to organize and clearly communication thoughts and ideas. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and manage time to meet deadlines. Database/Microsoft Office proficiency. Attention to detail and demonstration of quality control. Ability to work independently.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficiency in word processing and presentation software.
- Microsoft Office Suite: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Required)
Effectively interact and work collaboratively in a flexible work environment with a variety of constituents including CEO, board members, clients and family members or caretakers, interns, volunteers, paid staff, and community partners. Ability to express ideas with clarity, confidence and sensitivity. Must be able to maintain confidentiality involving clients in accordance with organizational and federal guidelines. Familiarity with working and hiring interns and volunteers. Able to supervise multiple people.
Physical and Emotional Demands
The physical and emotional demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing this job's duties, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger dexterity, handle with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, kneel, crouch, or talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds frequently. The job's specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Due to the nature of the interactions on the Hotline and the content that is handled in the program, anyone who has a history of trauma or suicidality could be at risk of being triggered or re-traumatized. This is especially true for people who have experienced these issues within the past 12 months and therefore we do not recommend Hotline work if their experience is so recent.
*Please note, only complete applications including responses to all application questions will be considered at this time. Thank you.
1000 TWINBROOK PARKWAYRockville, MD
Get fresh Hotline Quality Assurance Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.