EverStaff is seeking Customer Service Reps for Met-Ed in Reading, PA!
Are you seeking a new career, with a great work environment and vast advancement opportunity? Employees will first work through EverStaff, with eligibility to be hired in once goals and performance measures are met.
- Resolve customer issues and requests in a prompt and courteous manner
- Achieve customer satisfaction in all customer contacts
- Responsibilities include initiating trouble calls, creating notifications, performing account maintenance, inputting data as required, and documenting customer notes on accounts
- Use effective communication skills with good judgement to resolve customer inquiries
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required
- 1-2 years of Customer Service experience over the phone preferred
- Able to pass Background Check and Drug Screen
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication
- Pay: $12.50/ hour ($13.21-$14.90/hr once hired on & up to $18.87/hr within 18 months)
- Hours: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM during training & 9:30 AM-6:00 PM after training
Interested candidates submit your resume or immediate consideration!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. This company is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)”
Everstaff offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage.