OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is accountable and responsible for her/his territory achieving or surpassing sales goals on a monthly basis.
The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is a full-time position that includes a competitive salary, lucrative quarterly incentive compensation based on sales results, a company vehicle package, paid time off, and a comprehensive benefits package.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our employees are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams. These results are achieved by:
• Takes ownership and demonstrates the ability to drive monthly sales results through superior selling skills.
• Above average interpersonal, platform, and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to observe and identify market opportunities and challenges and subsequently develop, plan, implement, and follow through with action plans to positively influence opportunities and challenges.
• Develop and maintain superior relationships with key decision makers and influencers within physician offices.
• Consistently exhibits a high level of proficiency and expertise in discussing and demonstrating the company’s products, as well as the related disease state(s) and competitive products.
• Must pose the ability to work effectively in a team environment while positive, open communication and collaboration with coworkers and counterparts is exercised.
• Completes all administrative duties in a timely fashion and works within the specified budget.
• Consistently executes all field sales activities with a high degree of professionalism in accordance with established promotional guidelines.
• All other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
EXPECTATIONS OF THE JOB:
• Travel will vary by territory - some overnight travel may be required
• Hours (40 hours per week)
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the only expectations that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
• BA/BS from an accredited College or University
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean Driving Record
• Positive Attitude
• Ownership Mentality
• Results Driven
• Strong Presentation Skills
• Active Listener
• Customer/ Client Focus
• Business Acumen
• Organizational Skills
• BA/BS from an accredited school with a focus in business or life science preferred.
• 2+ years prior pharmaceutical sales at a minimum and or B2B sales experience.
• MUST be able to sell “clinically” – able to discuss products and complex disease state(s).
• Documented successful sales track record.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
• Ability to execute a sales and marketing plan.
• Ability to manage a territory budget and function in a fast-paced emerging company environment.
• Computer and data base analysis proficiency related to operation of territory.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
The physical and mental requirements along with the work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
Office: While performing the essential functions of this job the employee is frequently required to reach, grasp, stand and/or sit for long periods of time (up to 90% of the shift), walk, talk and hear; occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet, with frequent interruptions and multiple demands.