Remote Work at Home - Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative, working in the BPO industry in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States.
- Handles a high volume of incoming calls.
- Gathers customer information, assesses and fulfills customer needs.
- Educatescustomers regarding products and services.
- Utilizes and navigates multiple systems simultaneously.
- Resolves customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process.
- Meets or exceeds company and client performance metrics.
- Maintains a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making.
- Evaluates and identifies opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact ourclient and its customers.
- Dispositions calls, complies and generates report as required.
- Accepts and embraces changes within the current business environment.
- 6 months of experience in customer service
- Dedicated area to work from in your home
- Internet speed requirement of 20 Mb/s for download speeds and 10 Mb/s for upload speeds (Wireless access is not permitted)
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers, especially senior citizens
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meets all attendance and dependability requirements
EVERISEWhy Work Here?
Be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation
AddressLittle Rock, AR