In this role you will take your exemplary customer service skills, patience, understanding and compassion to answer inbound phone calls for our clients' members or customers. We offer the opportunity for you to earn additional cash incentives in addition to your base pay (e.g., Depending on the Client/Program you are assigned, you could earn incentives for: Overachieving Performance, Upsell and Solution Selling, etc.). We offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits as well as earned PTO. Salary up to $13.25 per hour depending on experience.
- Works remotely.
- Handles a high volume of incoming calls.
- Gathers customer information, assesses and fulfills customer needs.
- Educates customers regarding products and services.
- Utilizes and navigates multiple systems simultaneously.
- Resolves customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process.
- Meets or exceeds company and client performance metrics.
- Maintains a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making.
- Evaluates and identifies opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers.
- Dispositions calls, complies and generates report as required.
- Accepts and embraces changes within the current business environment.
- 1+ year of experience in customer service required ideally, in the health care industry, degree or appropriate education may be substituted for experience
- Stable work history
- Professional appearance
- Strong detail orientation and excellent communication/listening skills
- Ability to pass all skill assessments including demonstrated experience with Microsoft applications
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills a plus
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers especially senior citizens
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to meet all attendance and dependability requirements
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM
Work from Home Requirements
Everise is pleased to offer positions that allow 100% Work from Home. While we function as a virtual team and have our share of run, it does take a special breed who can tolerate what can be an isolating experience. So, to ensure you are applying for this job with a clear understanding, only apply for this position if you meet the following:
- Work independently without face to face management interaction
- Ability to train in a remote environment (e.g., all your training is over the computer, this can be difficult for some, make sure you will feel comfortable with this type environment)
- Proactively manage issues that prevent your ability to maintain a productive work environment (e.g., ISP issues that prevent your ability to work)
- Tolerance for working without daily human interaction but ability to replace that interaction with communication channels provided by Everise W@H team
- Dedicated area to work from in your home and abide by specific criteria that will be required of you in that environment
- Internet speed will be tested in your home office environment before hiring that will determine if you meet our specific requirements by Client and Program.
- IGEL (A thin client device used to connect to our network)
- Keyboard, Mouse, one Monitor, Ethernet Cables, Hard Phone, Power Supply and 3.5 Microphone Audio Jack Headset
The employee is responsible for supplying the following equipment:
- Flat screen 19” monitor (as required by your assigned Client/Program)
- Wired Ethernet connection that meets Upload and Download Speed Requirements as noted above
- Plantronics Encore pro HW520 headset and Adapter (Purchased at a discount from Everise's preferred vendor)
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you. Become a FAN today and be on your way to a rewarding career!
Why Work Here?
Be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation