Get hired today! Customer Service Representative (Work Remotely)
EVERISE Greensboro, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring aggressively, and have recruiters on standby to interview you anytime between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (though we are hiring in more than just eastern time zones!) Monday through Friday. So hurry up and apply today!
Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity, and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work-at-home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
In today’s experience economy, people don’t buy products, they buy experiences. At Everise, we are the leader in transforming customers into fans and products into passions. Since C3 joined the Everise family in 2016, it has been our mission to create a people-first organization that celebrates diversity and incubates innovation. Everise is a catalyst for growth, for change and transformation, elevating experiences for both our customers and valued employees.
In this permanent work-at-home role, you will take your exemplary customer service skills, patience, understanding and compassion to answer inbound phone calls for our clients' members or customers.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits as well as earned PTO. We also offer a referral bonus for all employees, equating to up to $400 in earnings potential. Salary is up to $11/hr in training (English and Bilingual), $12/hr in production (English) and $12.5/hr in production (Bilingual).
- Handles a high volume of incoming calls.
- Gathers customer information, assesses and fulfills customer needs.
- Educates customers regarding products and services.
- Utilizes and navigates multiple systems simultaneously.
- Resolves customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process.
- Meets or exceeds company and client performance metrics.
- Maintains a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making.
- Evaluates and identifies opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers.
- Dispositions calls, complies and generates report as required.
- Accepts and embraces changes within the current business environment.
- 6 months of experience in customer service
- Dedicated area to work from in your home
- Internet speed requirement of 20 Mb/s for download speeds and 10 Mb/s for upload speeds (Wireless access is not permitted)
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers, especially senior citizens
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
WORK FROM HOME REQUIREMENTS:
We are pleased to offer positions that allow 100% Work from Home. While we function as a virtual team and have our share of fun, it does take a special breed that can tolerate what can be an isolating experience. So, to ensure you are applying for this job with a clear understanding, only apply for this position if you meet the following:
- Work independently without face to face management interaction
- Ability to train in a remote environment (e.g., all your training is over the computer, this can be difficult for some, make sure you will feel comfortable with this type of environment)
- Proactively manage issues that prevent your ability to maintain a productive work environment (e.g., ISP issues that prevent your ability to work)
- Tolerance for working without daily human interaction but the ability to replace that interaction with communication channels provided by C3 W@H team
- A dedicated area to work from in your home and abide by specific criteria that will be required of you in that environment
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you. Become a FAN today and be on your way to a rewarding career!
EVERISEWhy Work Here?
Be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation