Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Work From Home)
EVERISE Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will provide outstanding service acting as the primary point of contact for customers regarding products and services related to client programs. Associates will provide callers with thorough service that builds relationships, resolves issues, and increases overall trust and satisfaction in client’s products and services. We offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits as well as earned PTO. Salary up to $12 per hour depending on experience.
- Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products and services listed above
- Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Be dependable and meet all attendance requirements
- Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
- Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics
- Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers
- Responsible for call disposition or compiling and generating reports as required
- Ability to accept and embrace changes within the current business environment
- 1+ years of experience in customer service required ideally, in the health care industry, degree or appropriate education may be substituted for experience
- Stable work history
- Professional appearance
- Strong detail orientation and excellent communication/listening skills
- Ability to pass all skill assessments including demonstrated experience with Microsoft applications
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills is required
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers especially senior citizens
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays, and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM
- Be a team player
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you. Become a FAN today and be on your way to a rewarding career!
EVERISEWhy Work Here?
Be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation