Description and Requirements:
We are looking for climbers and chainsaw operators, to join our team. We are located in Raleigh, NC , relocation assistance may be available for the right person.
We have the best new equipment, year-round work, good pay, overtime available, and opportunities for promotion.
- Demonstrated ability to spike climb
- Prefer: Demonstrated ability to rope climb, deadwood and do fine-pruning
- Minimum of 1 year working on a tree crew
- Experience operating a chainsaw
- Plus: Experience operating bucket truck, bobcat, dingo, stump grinder, and/or chipper.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Pass a drug screen
- Hourly rate depends on qualifications
- Benefits available after an initial waiting period
Additional compensation available for:
- Arborist Certification, CTSP, and other applicable tree care certifications
- Commercial Drivers License CDL-A or CDL-B
- Vary depending on skills and certifications:
- Run your own team if you have demonstrated experience
- Remove, deadwood and prune trees, drag limbs, clear debris, rake, and clean-up job site.
- Drive trucks and trailers to job site.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in a clean, professional manner.
- Operate a variety of power equipment depending on skills and certifications including bucket trucks, bobcats, dingos, chippers, stump grinders, etc.
- Prepare equipment on a daily basis to be as productive as possible onsite including fueling, cleaning, greasing and performing preventative maintenance in a regular proactive manner.
- Communicate effectively with teammates
- Contribute to a safe work environment for employees, contractors, customers and passersby including preparing the job site, staying alert while on the job, listening to foreman’s directions, directing traffic, and following safety measures and guidelines as per company policy and training.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and bring a positive attitude to the job each day.
- Contribute to training new teammates as directed and/or needed
- Ability to follow instructions and clearly communicate
- Positive attitude