EV Construction is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for implementing and coordinating various marketing initiatives to engage the public and prospective customers with the EV Construction brand. We are seeking candidates with a focus in digital marketing strategies including social media, website maintenance, photography, and videography. The successful candidate will work closely with the marketing team to support the development and execution of marketing campaigns, drive brand awareness, and contribute to the overall growth of the organization.
Essential Functions and Duties
Assume responsibility for the coordination of general marketing efforts with an emphasis on digital marketing.
General Marketing Support
- Manage and update company marketing materials.
- Assist and periodically lead the development of sales collateral, proposals, and sales presentations.
- Coordinate construction-specific marketing tasks including groundbreaking and ribbon-cutting events and site signage.
- Work collaboratively with marketing team and operational management to continuously reinforce the EV Construction branding and messaging across all marketing channels.
- Work collaboratively with the EV Experience team to support specific events and employee/community/client outreach efforts.
- Trade show, career fair, and special event preparation.
Digital Marketing Coordination
- Update the company website, ensuring content is relevant, engaging, and optimized for search engines.
- Utilize social media platforms to drive engagement, create compelling content, and monitor performance metrics by working closely with Marketing Manager and operations teams.
- Coordinate progress and final photography for construction projects and corporate events using internal and external resources.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, design, business administration or related experience.
- Proven experience (minimum of 2 years) in a marketing role, preferably in the construction, architecture, or engineering fields.
- Proficient in graphic design software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite; specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies including social media marketing, digital content creation, SEO, and SEM.
- Proficient in using digital marketing and web development platforms such as WordPress, social media management programs, Google Analytics, and SEO tools.
- Ability to operate camera equipment for basic photo and video needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to create engaging content for different marketing channels.
- Familiarity with construction industry terminology and market dynamics is a plus.
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative ideas and solve problems.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Teamwork and interaction with operational management and sales staff.
- Ability to work independently and organize daily tasks to support overall marketing strategy.
- Track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) for marketing campaigns and present findings to marketing team and key stakeholders.
- Able to communicate clearly in English, both orally and written.
- Valid driver’s license
Powered by JazzHR
EV ConstructionHolland, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.