Equipment Operator / Sitework Team
- Posted: over a month ago
Consider joining EV Construction as an equipment operator, prepping and working on some of West Michigan's most exciting commercial construction projects.
- Operate a range of earthwork and utility equipment; loaders, compactors, skidsteers, tractors, etc.
- General labor duties – working outdoors in year-round conditions on various construction sites.
- Operate routinely used hand tools and equipment. Shovels, hammers, saws, jackhammers, compactors, etc.
- Installing storm, sanitary and waterline pipe. Cut, sling and carry pipe.
- Set manholes and catch basins.
- Check and adjust grades.
- Use hand signals to coordinate actions with crew members.
- Know how to read plans and specs.
- Know how to use a laser / transit.
EV Construction has several other trade divisions where crew members can work during times when sitework is challenging due to weather conditions.
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at EV Construction