Thisposition will be responsible for prospecting, building pipeline, opportunitymanagement, closing sales and accurate forecasting within an assigned territoryin the fast-growing Electric Vehicle (EV) charging industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Aggressively pursue and qualify leads within targetsegments to qualify prospects that can access available grant/subsidy to adoptEV Charging.
· Manage opportunities in CRM (HubSpot) and record keyactivities on prospect and customer interactions in the EV Connect customerrelationship management system.
· Create lists and execute mutli-touch outbound sellingefforts (individually driven e-mail/call campaigns in coordination with digitalmarketing).
· Build and manage pipeline in a solution sellingenvironment that tracks opportunities through a 3-9 month sales cycle.
· Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customerengagement/qualification, quote creation, contract negotiation, customerpurchase order, etc.
· Provide forecasts on best case and most likely salesvolumes over relevant time periods.
· 2+ years of professional experience selling into thesolar, energy efficiency, electric vehicle charging or related field
· Strong written and verbal communications
· A passion for electric vehicles, alternative fuels,and/or clean transportation is strongly desired
· Proven success meeting sales objectives
· Experience using a CRM system, e.g. HubSpot
· A demonstrated history of multi-tasking with a keen focuson attention to detail
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent preferred
About EV Connect:
Ready to help build a more sustainable future through electric vehicles? Then we want to talk to you!
EV Connect believes in electricity as a fuel to help solve the challenges we face with climate change and pollution. That’s why we’ve developed the most flexible and reliable EV charging solutions on the market, giving businesses and organizations everywhere the resources they need to service a growing number of EV drivers.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated people to help change the future of mobility through technology.
Since our founding in 2009, we have grown to be a leading provider of electric vehicle charging solutions for commercial, enterprise, hospitality, educational, and government facilities. Our diverse clients include Marriott, Hilton, Oath, Dell, Panda Restaurant, New York Power Authority, along with numerous municipalities and commercial enterprises. For more information, please visit: www.evconnect.com.
Our Benefits and Perks:
Paidtime off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, officeone block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance,401k, telecommuting options, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks,drinks and coffee.