Controls Engineer, Automation Controls Engineer, Machine Controls Engineer, Process Controls Engineer, Automation Consultant
Direct Hire/ Full Time
This role is for a junior--senior controls engineer (depending on experience) to support our engineering services firm in West Chester, OH.
E-Technologies Group (https://www.etech-group.com) provides innovative engineering solutions to clients in the Food & Beverage, Consumer Packaged Goods, Life Sciences, and Pharmaceutical industries. We feature a relaxed, client-focused work environment and on-site gym.
- Bachelor’s in engineering is preferred, or comparable combination of education and experience.
- 2-10 years of engineering experience primarily in industrial controls.
- You are willing to travel on the job to some extent.
- Knowledge of controls and automation engineering principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards and their application.
- Experience with Rockwell Automation and/or Siemens and legacy PLC control systems.
- Experience in HMIs including Wonderware and FactoryTalk RSView.
- Experience with DCS control systems.
- Ability to provide technical direction, coordinate work, and maintain effective communication with team members, project management, and client representatives, as extensive internal/external client interaction is an everyday part of the position.
- Analyze, design, and create original (or modify existing) HMI, PLC, SCADA and other applicable programs to meet project requirements.
- Maintain and develop software in a variety of platforms.
- Work with senior engineers to help clients reduce losses in materials while ensuring compliance with safety, regulatory, and client standards.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and make recommendations based off of the acquired data.
- Ensure that all deliverables are on time, within budget, and technically correct per E-Technologies Group’s and client standards.
- Document deviations, root cause analysis, and corrective actions.
- Manage the project scope of work, budget, and deliverables.
- Troubleshoot Siemens and Rockwell
We offer you
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401K and paid time off
- Mentor-ship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Work with Fortune 500/ Blue Chip clientele
- Expansion of your skill set and exposure to emerging, robust technologies
- Flexible work schedule and culture
E-Technologies Group is Control Engineering Magazine’s 2019 System Integrator of the Year.
E-Technologies Group has been providing high-value engineering and information technology service for all project phases since its founding in 1993.