Executive Assistant to CEO (non-profit)
ETTA Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Executive Assistant to CEO (non-profit)
ETTA is seeking an experienced, trustworthy, dependable, intuitive, self-motivated, and resourceful Executive Assistant to assist Chief Executive Officer / Founder.
The Executive Assistant will support the CEO in a myriad of leadership responsibilities throughout the organization. Provides high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, and handling information requests, as well as performing routine administrative functions, such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, and more.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree required.
Five+ years of C-level executive support.
Job Category and Type
Non-exempt, regular, full time
Compensation commensurate with experience and education.
Essential Roles, Responsibilities, and Activities
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer, including, but not limited to the following routines and responsibilities:
- Manages and maintains executive's schedule.
- Manages meeting requests, engagements, and helps direct the flow of information in and out of the executive office. Files (paper and digitally) various documents.
- Records minutes from meetings accurately.
- Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and board of directors.
- Makes travel arrangements for executive.
- Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
- Coordinates and directs office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and more to aid executive.
- Answers phone calls and directs calls to appropriate parties or takes messages.
- Prepares responses to correspondence containing routine inquires.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepares agendas and makes arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee board, and other meetings.
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity and professionalism; dealing with sensitive information with discretion.
- Exhibits true team spirit; is eager to assist in additional areas and on other projects.
- Brings creativity, innovation, professionalism and hard work to our team.
- Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and extremely detail-oriented.
- Demonstrate highest discretion and professional integrity dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to the most sensitive matters.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to multitask and follow through, prioritize efficiently and effectively, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to assess and prioritize daily workloads and materials necessary to complete tasks.
- Strong time management skills and ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Ability to handle challenging and sensitive situations in a courteous and professional manner.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values.
- Knowledge of Jewish community and/or Hebrew language skills preferred.
Headquartered in North Hollywood, California, ETTA is a renowned and respected non-profit agency serving adults with special needs in the Los Angeles area for more than 27 years. We provide services and support for individuals on the spectrum, and with other intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Learn More About ETTA on Our Website
For More Info:
818-985-3882, ext. 305
Join the ETTA Family
Your Meaningful & Rewarding Career Awaits You!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at ETTA