Part-Time Optometrist working one weekday in Tacoma. No Saturdays!
This well-established company is looking for a special kind of doctor that enjoys working with the elderly! This position is one weekday a week you choose which day! It is perfect for an O.D. who needs to pick up a day a week. Visit Nursing Facilities within the region and be home in the evening. No overnights.
The region that you will be practicing in ranges from Tacoma, WA.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Take Posterior and Anterior Segment photos
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations.
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders.
- See 15-25 patients a day
- Provided mobile optical equipment and laptop with state-of-the-art proprietary software to ensure Medicare patient documentation requirements are met
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Medical eye care
- No weekends work one weekday
- Provided an assistant
- Work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Benefits: Malpractice Insurance,
- Compensation usually $550-$800 a day
- W-2 Employee or 1099 (if you have a corporate identity)
- Company does all scheduling, billing, credentialing and interfacing details.
- Perfect job for Docs looking to give back and would like extra fill in work
- Very appreciative patients
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Must have Therapeutic License (TPA certified)
- Prefer Glaucoma certified but not necessary
- Prefer license to practice in the state of NE
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in WA and have Therapeutic License. Excellent clinical and Communication skills.
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!